Ch. 13 Back To Work

Hey guys!!! Late night, come home!! Work SUCKS, I know!!!!

Here's another chapter!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 13 - Back To Work

----------------------------------------------

I scrambled around the shop, trying to find some decent clothes for work. Yes, I had to go to work today. It sucks really. If it were up to me I would never go back to work, but I have bills to pay and they aren't going to pay themselves.

I stood up straight with a red thigh length dress in my hand, the same dress I was wearing at the bar when I first met Dante. I sighed. Its the only other piece of clothing I had besides the jeans and t-shirt I was wearing now.

I must of been staring really hard at the dress, cause I didn't hear the boots stomping across the floor behind me until I felt a body press against mine. I jumped startled, but didn't pull away, knowing it was Dante, and that if I did pull away then he'd just pull me back to him.

"Ooh!?" Dante chuckled. "Are you going to wear this for me?" He put his arms around me and took the dress from my hands, holding it out in front of us.

I let my hands drop to my sides and let a blush tint my cheeks. "Oh- uh uh, no. I was going to wear it to work." I answered and put my head down, shyly.

I could feel his eyes on the back of my head, and the smirk on his face. I gasped when I felt his breath hit my ear and tried to move away from him, but he just dropped the dress to the floor and grabbed my hips, pulling me back to him.

"Walking around at work in a naughty piece of clothing, like that?" He whispered in my ear. "I guess I'll just have to come to work with you to make sure nobody else is enjoying the view." He growled, and bit my ear lobe gently. I gasped once again and just about fell apart in his arms, but he was holding me upright as he started his assault, from my ear down to my neck, where he placed gentle kisses.

"Stop." I weakly whispered. I don't know why this always happens! He just makes me so weak! But in a way I love it, it's just that it always leads to something more and I really don't want that to happen.

He groaned, tightening his grip on me. "But I don't want to." He whispered against my neck. "I want you so bad, and I can't tell if it's because you might be my mate or if it's because your just so god damned gorgeous."

A moan accidentally escaped my mouth at his words and my body fell further into him. He tightened his grip around me and I could feel his erection poking me in the back.

"You must want this too." He stated and started kissing my neck again.

"Not like this." I whispered back.

He sighed and let go of me, backing up to give me some space. I turned around just in time to see him fixing himself in his pants and a blush came to my cheeks before I turned my head.

"So what do I gotta do, huh?" He asked me when he was done fixing himself.

I still refused to look at him as I spoke. "We're not even together, Dante. And obviously you're confused about your feelings, I refuse to be one of your one night stands." And with that I picked up the dress and started heading up the stairs to change, leaving Dante where he stands to think of what I said.

When I was done I walked back down the stairs and grabbed my purse before heading for the door of the shop. I walked out and started heading down the sidewalk.

I was halfway down the road when I heard running footsteps and a hand latching on to mine, turning me around.

"Huh?" I got out as I looked up at him.

"Don't huh, me! You know damn well it isn't safe out here for you alone." Dante said, glaring at me slightly.

"But I have to go to work." I said shrugging. I then turned and started walking again. But Dante started following me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder as we continued to walk.

"It's my job to protect you." He answered, not looking at me.

"Oh, so now I'm your job?" I said starting to get angry with him. I mean, what, does he make out with all of his 'clients'. What the fuck! "Go back to your shop!" I spat angrily. I then picked up my speed, trying to get further away from him, but once again, he grabbed my arm, pulling me to a stop.

I turned to glare at him and try yanking my arm from his grip. He held my arm tighter and pulled me into him, planting his hands on my waist to keep me there. I kept trying to struggle away from him though, obviously it wasn't doing any good. He wasn't even having a hard time. He was just staring at me.

After a little while he put his fingers under my chin and made me look him in the eyes. I stopped struggling immediately, I couldn't help it. His eyes, I don't even have words for them.

"That's not true and you know it." He said gently.

"I don't think I do." I said and went to turn away again but Dante pulled me back to him and planted his lips on mine.

He was rough, but I'm starting to think that's the only way Dante knows how to be. And I couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. I liked Dante, I knew I did. I just didn't know if he liked me back.

His lips rubbed against mine hard, but I could tell he was trying to be gentle; trying. I wrapped my hands up in his hair and pulled at it, really hard. He moaned into my mouth and pulled me closer to him, kissing me harder if that was possible. He pulled our hips together and I gasped. He was excited.

He took my gasp as an opportunity to plunge his tongue in my mouth and our tongues intertwined before he started massaging mine with his. We both moaned.

We probably would of kept on going, that is until someone wolf whistled. We pulled apart and stared at each other. Me with a blush and Dante with a stupid smile on his face. It was adorable and a perfect moment.

"Do you believe me now?" He asked.

I smile and looked down at the ground smiling. "I don't know. I guess that depends on you." I said with a smirk, before turning around and continuing the walk to work. Dante following close behind me with one of his hands on the small of my back.

----------------------------------------------

Updated!!!!

Vote and comment??!!