Ch. 19 Before

Another chapter for yalll!!!! Btw I apologize for taking so long!!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 - Before

----------------------------------------------

Still in his kneeling position in front of my naked body, Dante slowly started to lift his shirt over his head, throwing it on the floor. My naked body froze, feeling slight anticipation and fear, although I had seen his naked upper and lower half before I still didn't know what his intentions were and it scared me thinking of all the things he could do; and I'd let him do.

I stared down at him as he stared up at me. He steadily leaned his head forward and placed a kiss right below my belly button. My hands flew to his head and I gasped, fisting his hair. He groaned at the feeling of my hands in his hair and placed another kiss above my belly button, starting a trail of kissed up my body.

He continued his trail till he got to below my breasts and he looked back up at me. I trembled, the only thing keeping me from falling being his hands on my body, which steadily followed his kisses up. He stared into my eyes and watched as I shook and tremmored under his touch. His face took on a concerned emotion and he kissed just below my breasts again.

"Shh, babe." He whispered against my skin. "You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you. I promise." He finished firmly. I shuddered, each word that left his lips made him move his lips against my skin making an unimaginable pleasure; I love this man.

He went back to kissing up my body, slowly trailing his kisses up my mounds till he got to my nipples. His eyes met mine once again as he flicked his tongue out and licked the left one. My mouth fell open and I threw my head back, letting out a small almost silent moan. It didn't go unnoticed by Dante though as his eyes widened and he let out a groan of his own before lapping at my sensitive nipples like an animal drinking water, wanting to hear more of my moans; and slowly but steadily my moans increased in volume.

Dante didn't stop there, he wrapped his lips around me and sucked harshly. I screamed and yanked on his hair, earning a growl. He then switched to the other one and gave it the same attention and got the same results and when he was satisfied he continued his trail of kisses upwards.

He latched his lips onto my neck where he had given me his mark and bit down once again, sinking his teeth into my flesh a second time. Though the results were different then the first time, this time it was immense pleasure, so much I could barely take it and my body seemed to be making its own earthquakes as it didn't seem to stop shaking from the pleasure. A long moan escaped my lips as Dante dug his clothed erection into me, grinding shamelessly.

As if on auto pilot, I opened my legs more. I wanted, no, needed more!

"Dante, please!" I begged, starting to feel an ache between my legs.

All of a sudden, Dante pulled back. He stood to his full height and began taking his pants off, almost frantically, desperately. He slipped out of his pants, his boxers following soon after and all I could do was stare. This is no man, this was to beautiful to be a man.

He stood there in front of me, letting me soak him in. And boy was I soaking for him. His long strong lean legs were perfectly shaped, the skin was pulled tightly over the muscles, showing every groove and curve. Trailing my eyes even higher, my eyes landed on his naked hips which was sporting a very impressive v-line and a long thick intimidating erection, the veins popping out as it stood proudly, making my brain turn to mush.

Blinking my eyes a couple times to regain my wits, I ghosted my eyes over his abs and pectorals, which seem to get better every time I look at them.

Finally I looked at his face, his strong jaw, his high cheek bones, those perfect lips that I have tasted for myself, and lastly, them bright blue eyes that I can't seem to stop staring at.

Dante watched me as I looked him over, feeling pride when he saw my eyes darken in silent hunger for him. I wanted him. No, I needed him.

"You like?" He broke my thoughts, a teasing smirk making its way onto his face. I blushed a dark red and looked away, staring back down at the floor and shyly nodding my head, refusing to meet his gaze.

Dante let out a quiet laugh and was honestly surprised that his demon hasn't tried taking over, maybe it was satisfied for now, since he marked her but Dante wasn't satisfied yet and he planned on doing so much more to her.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry to end it here! Don't worry it'll be more smutty in the next chapter, I promise. ;)

Updated!!!!

Vote and comment!!!

I'll update as soon as I can!!