Ch. 16 New Information

Here's an update!! Leave comments!!!!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter - 16 New Information

----------------------------------------------

Bentley's POV

-\/--\/-

I was sitting on the couch, and Dante at his desk when Lady burst through the door.

"Hey, Bentley!" She waved at me, then turned her attention to Dante, pointing a finger at him. "You! I need to talk to you outside."

Dante smirked and stood to his feet, following Lady outside. "Geez Lady, if you wanted to get me all alone all you had to do was ask." And with that the doors closed behind them.

I didn't get jealous over that comment. I mean, it's pretty obvious that Lady is on the brink of strangling him, so I know she doesn't like him. And I know Dante was just being playful... Or at least he better of meant that as playful. I can still try that holy water theory if not. And so I waited for him to come back in, sprawling myself out on the couch.

-\/--\/-

Dante's POV!

-\/--\/-

"What?!!!" I practically yelled, but Lady through her hand over my mouth to shush me. I knocked her hand away from my face and said in a harsh whisper, "Are you out of your fucking mind!? She'll never agree to me marking her! We don't even know if she's my freaking mate!!!"

Lady let out a bored sigh and folded her arms across her chest. "Alright then let me help you determine if she is or isn't."

"And how would we do that? Huh?" I asked.

"Do you feel protective of her?"

"Yes."

"Is your demon half harder to control around her?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel a constant need to be around her?"

"Yes." I growled out, starting to feel irritated.

"Do you want to touch her?" Lady continued with the questions.

"Yea."

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

And it was then that I froze. I just said that. I looked at Lady, she had a smirk plastered on her face. But right now, I just couldn't get over the fact that I said I loved her.

"Well then Dante, if that's the case then you have nothing to worry about. She is your mate, you just had to accept it." She smiled and then started walking off down the road, yelling over her shoulder. "Mark her. It'll make everything better." And then she disappeared around a corner.

Walking back into the shop, Bentley stood to her feet and walked over to me, bombarding me with questions.

"What did she say? Do you know how to get this thing off? Why aren't you saying anything? Why are you staring-"

I grabbed her face and forced my lips on hers, kissing her like my life depended on it. I never want to stop kissing her. It's all I could think about when we walked to her work.

And just like that, I felt overpowering need. I wanted to mark her. I needed to mark her. She is mine, and by my side is where she will stay.

-\/--\/-

Bentley's POV

-\/--\/-

Dante worked his lips against mine and I couldn't find any will power to pull away. When we were in situations like this, I never had the willpower to stop them. But after that last kiss we shared and him staying with me in the hospital, I didn't want to pull away. I want him. I love him.

Dante's tongue forced its way past my lips and massaged my tongue making me moan. I want him so bad!! My moans spurred him on and I felt his hands running down my body and over my butt before grabbing my thighs and making me jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

I gasped when our private parts mashed together and I felt his cock growing in his pants. Oh my I want him. I've never felt this way about anyone. I moaned into his mouth when he started walking over to the couch, each step making our privates grind together.

Laying me down on my back, he stalked over me, taking my lip between his teeth and tugging gently. I opened my eyes to see one blue eye and one black eye. His demon has surfaced. But I didn't care. He looked ferocious, hot, dominate, and it was turning me on.

He let go of my lip and leaned up, looking down at me with narrowed eyes. I gasped in shock as he ripped my button down shirt open, faster than the eye could see.

He grabbed my wrists, pinning my arms above my head and then lowered his head down to my breasts, kissing down the valley between them before taking one of my nipples in his mouth through my bra.

I screamed at the new sensation and arched my back, trying to get more of his mouth on me, but he pulled back. I watched with half lidded eyes as he lowered his head to my ear.

"I have to mark you." He growled. "It's the only way to get that mark off your neck; by replacing it with mine."

I turned my neck to the side giving him full access. "Do it." I whispered, and with that I felt sharp teeth rip into my flesh. I let out a scream, which quickly turn to a moan when he ran his tongue over my neck. I lifted my hips to his and grinder the best I could against him. I heard him hiss in pleasure, his teeth still buried in my neck. And just as I felt an intense orgasm running over me. I began to fall from reality into darkness, my last thought being: I just let him mark me.

----------------------------------------------

Vote? Comment?

Updated!!