seventy // pt 2

smutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmutsmut

grab yur holy water & jisoos bible

I hope y'all have accepted the fact that y'all going to hell after this

if u is a child of God, you can just skip the smut which is probably this whole chapter🌚

(but I don't think anyone is so enjoy)

---
3rd person POV
"let's go to our room" Taehyhng whispered and Jungkook nodded

They both limped to their room and let their backs fall onto the bed.

both of them closed their eyes when the heard weird sounds coming from the other room. "ahh...ahh..keep going...Suga hyu..ngg" "moan out my real name baby boy" "y-Yoongi...ahhhhh"

Jungkook's eyes widened and so did Taehyung's. They slowly looked at each other and slowly leaned in.

Their lips connected and their lips were moving in sync. Both of them could smell the alcohol in each other's breath. Taehyung's hand traveled along Jungkook's waist line as Jungkook was running his fingers through Taehyung's hair.

The kiss got too heated, Taehyung was sucking Jungkook's tongue and saliva was dripping down their chin.

Taehyung was on top of Jungkook when Jungkook pushed him away.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in shock when Jungkook tugged the older's tshirt, signalling him to take it off. Taehyung smirked and took his shirt off and crawled back in top of Jungkook and also took Jungkook's shirt off.

Taehyung placed soft and light kisses on Jungkook's neck and stopped when he got to the younger's nipples.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as he placed a little peck on his left nipple and did the same on his right.

Never leaving eye contract, Taehyung started to lick and suck the younger's left nipple while rubbing the other nipple with his thumb and his forefinger making Jungkook moan. "ah.. t...tae"

Taehyung unbuckled Jungkook's belt,unzipped his zip and pulled his pants down. Taehyung smirked when he saw Jungkook was all hard and ready.

Taehyung pulled the boxers down as Jungkook kicked them off.

Taehyung slightly sucked on the head making Jungkook moan louder. "T-taeh-..agghhh" he moaned when Taehyung took him all in.

"Taeehy---I--aahhhhh,..nghhhhh..ahh"

Taehyung hollowed his cheeks and sucked him harder. "I-I'm-c-closed.....ahhhhhhhh" Jungkook moaned as he shot his load of cum in Taehyung's mouth

"oh my god!" Jungkook said "I'm so sorry"

"no baby, you were delicious" Taehyung winked

Taehyung returned to Jungkook's lips letting Jungkook have a taste of his own cum. They were kissing passionately when Taehyung felt a painful sensation going 'down there'

Jungkook felt something poking his thigh and softly smirked when he realised it was Taehyung's member.

Jungkook brought his hands down to his partner's member and softly cupped it making Taehyung surprised.