sixty three

a/n : I have maths exam tomorrow noice
--
Taehyung POV
I woke up in Jungkook's bed and I couldn't find Jungkook anywhere.

I brushed my teeth and went downstairs and I saw all of them were already eating breakfast. i went towards them,"why did you eat without me?" I pouted

"who are you? the freaking queen of England that we have to wait for you just to have breakfast?" Suga hyung snickered

I laughed and rolled my eyes, and sat down on my seat.

Jin hyung gave me some orange juice and eggs.

"Today we are going to be having a movie night" Jin hyung suddenly said

"yay!!!" Hoseok hyung cheered

"since we have nothing, some of you will have to go shopping and some of you will help me prepare. "

We all nodded,"we'll decide each other's jobs after eating" Jin hyung said

After a few minutes,we were all done eating.

"okay so I've already decided what y'all will be doing" Jin hyung said,"so, Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook will go shopping. Suga,Hoseok and Namjoon will stay here and help me do the preparations"

We all nodded and get ready to go shopping. we didn't have to change clothes since the nearest convenience store was like a 5 minute walk from here.

"We'll be back!" Jimin yelled and we went out of the house.

I tried talking with Jungkook but he'd just talk to Jimin and not me.

We went inside the store and got lots of snacks and drinks.

I was looking at Jungkook And I could see him eyeing a bar of chocolates. He was licking his lips and looking at the chocolate bar. how I wish he would look at me like that.

anyways,when he wasn't looking, I grabbed the chocolate bar. we were done shopping and we paid for the food.

After paying for the snacks and drinks, I attend behind and quickly paid for the chocolate bar and went.

"Taehyung! faster!" Jimin called out to me since they were already, about 5 metres away from me.

I ran towards them,"what were you doing?" Jimin hyung asked me

"n-nothing" I said catching my breath

"okay" he shrugged and we went back home.

"we're back!" I yell

"that's great!" Jin hyung said,"what did you get?"

"okay,Jimin and Jungkook come help me and Taehyung go pick out a movie" Jin hyung said

Jimin and Jungkook go to the kitchen with Jin hyung to prepare the food and I stay back.

After choosing for quite a long time, I finally chose a movie. I chose a horror movie on purpose, hoping that Jungkook will get scared and come to me for protection.

I went to the kitchen and whispered,"Jungkook!"

he looked at me and I motioned him to come to me. He placed the paper cups down and came towards me.

"what happened?" he asked

I didn't reply,instead, I took the bar of chocolate and showed it to him.

he gulped,"is this for me?"

I nodded and smiled.

"thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu" he cheered and hugged me tightly

I gladly accepted the hug and hugged him back.

Then he suddenly pulled away,"I mean- thank you" he said

"aw your welcome" I cooed

"kids! let's watch the movie!" Jin hyung called out

"okay hyung!" I said and we went.

Jungkook sat on the couch and I sat next to him. The movie started and to be honest I was already scared.

halfway through the movie,Suga hyung and Jimin were both asleep.

Hoseok hyung was sitting at the corner and was watching my little pony to distract himself. And Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung went to their room. (a/n:Namjoon probably couldn't control his hormones)

Jungkook was watching the movie with full interest when a scene of a girl covered in blood showed up and Jungkook got scared and he hid his face in my chest.

I smiled and Jungkook continued hiding his face in my chest until the movie ended. I looked at Jungkook and saw he was asleep.

i looked at him,and took this opportunity to appreciate his beauty. I kissed his forehead and whispered,"I love you Jungkook. I really do" before dozing off

--
i have maths exam tmr and I'm literally dying.i know shit and I can't understand the formulas no matter how hard I try and it's just..arghhhh..najahakajahah. I just want to pass this timeee puhlease.

Anyways,I hope y'all liked this chapter,I wasn't going to update until my exams finished but i realllyyy wanted to update this book for y'all and who cares about stupid exams anyway (jk i do)

now imma go & suffer...ahem I mean study.

lol no I'm probably going to take a nap. bie💖