thirty eight

Months passed by and Jungkook still hasn't moved on. He'd write messages to Taehyung everyday but he'd never sent it.

Jimin and the others tried may ways to help Jungkook forget Taehyung. They had set up blind dates, set up him on a dating website but none worked.

Jungkook would skip the dates or show up as a mess.

They all finally decided to let Jungkook do what he wants to do. They went to Jungkook's house.

Jungkook opened the door "Hi hyungs"he smiled

"Hello Jungkookie" They smiled

They went inside and talked to Jungkook.

"Jungkook," Jimin started off "I know, I know that you still love Taehyung but don't you think it's time to move on? This has been going on for too long. You should forget about him Jungkook ah. He's not worth it. He was never worth it. You should move on from him. Show him that you're better off without him"

"Yeah," Hoseok said "he may had been our friend but who knew he was suck a jerk?"

"It's time to be happy Jungkook, you can't let him come between your happiness" Jin said

"I know it's hard to let someone you love go but you have to." Rapmonster said "If they come back,they're yours. But if they don't,they never were"

"What do you mean you know how hard it is to let go of someone you love!?!?" Jin asked "How many chicks have you dated before me and how hard was it to let them go huh!?"

Jungkook smiled looking at the embarrassed Rapmonster

"I was just saying" Rapmomster said trying to apologise

"Well, let's forget about this and let's have some fun" Yoongi said

They all nodded. They all went to the arcade and played.

Jungkook felt happy. Not just happy but actually happy. After months and months of crying about Taehyung he finally let his thoughts of Taehyung disappear.

After playing, they all went to watch the sunset. He sat down and enjoyed the view. Jimin had his head on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi had his head on top of Jimin's. Rapmonster had his arm around Jin's waist and Hoseok was taking pictures of the sunset and smiling like an idiot.

"Maybe it is time to let go of Taehyung and move on" Jungkook smiled as he closed his eyes