twenty three

After school had ended, Taehyung rushed over to Jungkook. Taehyung didn't want Jungkook to have any doubts on him.

"Jeon Jungkook!" He yelled catching Jungkook's attention

Jungkook didn't know how to react he just stood there as Taehyung ran over to him.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised

"No. I'm sorry,I should've told you and not keep anything from you" Jungkook sighed

"I'm sorry Jungkook." Taehyung said again

Jungkook just nodded and smiled

"What did Jin save you from anyway?" Taehyung asked wanting to know

He then saw Jungkook slightly frown "sorry you don't have to tell me"

"No I'll tell you." Jungkook said "after I was going back home from school some middle aged guys came and started to harass me. I couldn't do anything. But then Jin hyung came and helped me and remember when I didn't come to school? I didn't come to school because I was still scared of what had happened the day before. Jin hyung took care of me that time"

Taehyung POV
So I was correct. Jin did save Jungkook that time.

After that, I took Jungkook to the ice cream parlour before practicing for the talent show competition.

We practiced for 4 hours. We were exhausted but we had to win. The prize is $10,000! Who wouldn't want that?

I accompanied Jungkook to his house and went back home.

-
-next day-

3rd person POV

Taehyung did his normal routine and went to school. He met Jungkook on the way. He ran and tapped his shoulder

"Yah you scared me" Jungkook said rolling his eyes playfully

Taehyung just smiled brightly. Taehyung then grabbed Jungkook's hand and swingers it back and fourth as they entered the school.

They got in the classroom and Jin waved at Jungkook and Jungkook waved back at Jin.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows when he saw Taehyung.

'I've see him before' Jin thought

Jin kept of trying to remember where he saw Taehyung but couldn't remember. He gave up.

The boring day ended and Jimin didn't want to move a muscle. He watched as Taehyung pecked Jungkook and how he blushed. He wanted to prove how selfish Taehyung is but couldn't . No matter what he did Jungkook would always end up believing Taehyung.

Jimin got up and walked out of the classroom.
-
Jin,Jungkook and Taehyung were walking home together.

Jungkook's house was the opposite way so Jungkook left. Jin and Taehyung were left. Awkward silence. Until Jin spoke up "so you're Jungkook's boyfriend?"

"Uh yeah" Taehyung said

Jin slowly nodded. "You're a lucky boy"

"T-thank you" Taehyung stuttered not sure how to reply

Jin chuckled. "I need to buy groceries so I'll head off to the convenience store. Bye" Jin said

Taehyung waved an awkward bye and sighed.

'Only 3 more days and I can stop pretending' Taehyung said to himself.