sixty six // pt 2

-continuation from sixty six // pt 1

--
But he forgot me.. he didn't say a message to me.... I felt betrayed and hurt...does he not not want me anymore..?

I looked to my right and no one was there. I looked to my left and no one was there. Where did everyone go?

the campfire that was lit went out and it was extremely dark.

Then suddenly, a deep voice starts singing. I recognised that was Taehyung's voice. Suddenly 6 shadows were showing and coming towards me.

I saw Taehyung hyung holding the microphone and Taehyung hyung was singing 'Hug Me' while wearing a suit. How the heck did he change so fast? The other hyungs were by his side holding candles and flowers.

Taehyung hyung stood in front of me,looked into my eyes as he sang. Tears were falling off my eyes as they wouldn't stop.

Taehyung hyung finished singing and said,"Jeon Jungkook! I'm sorry for everything I've done. I just want to make you happy and nothing else! When I'm with you,my world becomes a happier place.You make me feel the way no one else can" He took a deep breath,"it took me a really long to tell you this but" Taehyung hyung said and pointed to the sky.

suddenly fireworks were lit up and they spelled out,"I Love you! Will you allow me to grow old with you?" it said

I was speechless. Tears were falling from my eyes and I was trembling. Taehyung hyung was biting his lip and waiting for my answer when I couldn't even breathe properly.

I gathered all my courage and brought my hands up to his face, I pulled him closer and whispered,"idiot"

He looked at me slightly smiling, I couldn't take it, I gathered up all my courage , pulled him in and smashed our lips together. Our lips were moving sync and I could feel him smile.

I heard the others cheering and yelling. My tears were still flowing. We both slowly pulled away and looked at each other.

"does this mean you forgive me?" he asked

"no" I said

"wha-?" he said

"you suddenly start to ignore me for 3 days straight and start pretending I don't even exist and you don't make a video message for me and now out of nowhere you come and start singing resulting in me crying my eyeballs out and you expect me to forgive you?"I said,"wouldn't that make me stupid?"

He looked shocked

I softened my gaze ,"well then, if that makes me stupid, call me stupid because I forgive you" I said with a drop of tear falling from my eye

He immediately put up a sincere smile on his face

I looked at his eyes which were glistening from the tears in his eyes threatening to fall,I pulled him for another kiss, after a while he pulled away,

"I love you Jeon Jungkook" he softly said and wiped my tears

"I know" I replied and hugged him as tight as I could.

My life couldn't get any better

---
hi🌚