sixteen

Jimin woke up and quickly got dressed. He got his fully charged phone. He couldn't forget his phone since it was very important today. He walked to school on the way he saw Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" Jimin yelled and waved

Taehyung rolled his eyes but remembered that Jimin saw everything that happened yesterday.

Jungkook waved back at Jimin. Jimin walked up to the duo and smiled. "Jungkook I have to tell you something." Jimin said as he took his phone out.

Taehyung knew what was gonna happen so he shouted "yah Jungkook we need to go! Let's go fast!"

Jungkook nodded "tell me later okay? I need to go" and waved bye to Jimin

Jimin sighed and went up to the classroom. He left his phone in his locker to be safe. He got his books and sat down. During English lesson, Jimin passed a note to Jungkook. Jungkook unfolded it and it read 'meet me at the rooftop at lunch okay ?'

Jungkook looked at Jimin and nodded while smiling.
-
It was soon lunch. Jimin opened his locker to get his phone. He got it but he had to go to the toilet so he just put the phone back in his locker forgetting to lock his locker properly.

Jimin went to the toilet and came back. He got his phone and went to the rooftop and saw Jungkook waiting for him.

"There you are" Jungkook said "I was finding you"

"Aha sorry, I had to go to the toilet"

"It's okay. Now why did you call me here? Taehyung's waiting for me"

Jimin frowned at the sound of Taehyung's name. "Listen,Taehyung is not what you think he is!"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen,Jungkook there's no easy way for me to say this.. But"

"But what?"

"Taehyung is.... He is .. Cheatingonyou." Jimin said as he tightly shifted his eyes not wanting to see the reaction of the younger

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the younger "Stop playing around Jimin!" The younger said

"I'm not playing around! Il telling the truth! I was going to tell you this earlier but he kept on taking you away so I couldn't! I even saw him making out with a girl when you were waiting for him!"

"Jimin ! Stop!" Jungkook yelled

"I even have proof!" Jimin said

"What. Show me the proof then." Jungkook said

Jimin took his phone out and went through his gallery.

But he couldn't find the photo. He rechecked his gallery 6 times but the photo was not there.

"Where's the proof?" Jungkook asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I swear it was here, it must've got deleted" Jimin said while panicking

"Yea yea" Jungkook rolled his eyes "you never change Jimin. Look at you,trying to prove my innocent boyfriend wrong when he did nothing wrong. Your just jealous that I spend more time with him. Why can't you just stop lying to me and go back back to being bestfriends huh? And remember this Jimin, I LOVE Taehyung. I will never leave him. And I know Taehyung loves me too. It doesn't look like you like Taehyung. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean you have to do such low acts.And if you can't accept the fact that I love Taehyung than I guess we should stop talking."
Jungkook said and walked off

"Jungkook!" Jimin called out but the younger kept walking without looking back

Just when Jungkook left and guy came up to Jimin with a smirk plastered on his face

Jimin looked up to see who it was. And of course it was the one and only

Kim Taehyung