"anymore questions Harold?" I ask and cock my eye brow. He thinks about the stupid nick name for a little while before he sighs and lets it go. 

"If you aren't living with your dad, then where is your mom?" He looks generally confused. I know better than to look over at Niall. He is very touchy about this subject. This has always been one of those things that through no matter what has happened, he makes sure no one talks about this. It's too hard some times.

"um-'' I stammer and blink away my forming ear before anyone can notice. "She passed away from lung cancer when I was five."

"sorry for asking." Harry apologizes with guilt written all over his face. I smile and say its okay. Liam pats my shoulder and we continue the interrogation. 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Liam asks and I sneak a glance at niall. All the memories of him beating up my ex boyfriends come back.

"It's complicated." Is all I say and sit back on the comfy couch. Liam doesn't budge, which makes me happy. 

Niall seems like he wants to say something, but of course he stays quiet. Which is actually unusual to the normal niall I used to know. I am not going to tell them about my boyfriend cheating on me, or my best friend being the one he cheated on me with. and then they started dating..

"I was going to go to the mall with the other boys, want to come?" Liam asks. I almost tell him yes but decide to spend some time to myself. I kindly deny and turn on change the channels on the flat screen TV as the boys leave the room. 

 I watch a movie for a little while when I feel my eyes start to droop. I lay down and close them. Waiting for the nightmares to come, like always.

*Why? I think to myself as I take my mothers cold hand into mine. silent tears trail down my face as i look up at Niall,

"Why?" I croak out and cough a little. He pulls me into his tiny chest and tears fall down his face at the sight of my mother and I.

"Shh." The five month older boy says to me. I continue to cry when I feel my moms hand start to leave its grip in mine.

"You be good to her now, take care of my baby." She whispers as she closes her tired eyes. 

"I will." Niall whispers and holds me closer as doctors push my and him out of the room. 

I scream, trying to get them to let me see my mother one last time. Niall manages to hold my frail waist as he silently sobs. I continue to have a fit as niall keeps whispering...

"Its going to be alright."*

"It's going to be okay." I hear that Irish accent whisper into my ear. I open my eyes to see niall kneeling in front of the couch, his hands cupping my cheeks.

"You're okay now, alright?" He asks and I see tears in his baby blue eyes. I nod and throw my arms around his neck as tears continue to fall down my cheeks. He hugs my waist even tighter as I feel a rush of happiness, and confusion go through me. Why is he here, and why is he even hugging me. He abandoned me. I quickly let go and take his arms from around me and scoot closer into the couch. He looks hurt but I put a finger up before he can talk.

"Why are you even here right now?" I ask. Too much venom in my voice than I meant. He looks sad for a second but covers it up with anger. I wipe my drying tears and sit up a little straighter.

"Your welcome, number one," He snaps and stands up. All sign of hurt or caring gone. "And number two, I forgot my phone and wallet so I came back to get them. But what do I see? You practically having a panic attach in your sleep. So you can thank me for waking you up"

I glare at him and start to walk off.

"This conversation isn't over." He snaps and pulls my arm. I yank it away and once again pain flashes through his eyes, gone in seconds.

"You know what, You don't get to be angry at me. I did nothing to you. So yes, this conversation is over." I spit and walk up the stairs to the guest room. 

I can't believe he can act like a total dick to me and not talk to me for three years and then just think he can come back into my life without me being the tiniest bit angry. I scoff at the thought of him thinking that, I was really hoping the fame didn't go to his head. But it apparently did.

I slowly open the door after being in there for what seems like an hour, but in reality forty-five minutes. I pad my bare feet across the wooden floor and down the stairs. I make my way into the hallway and hear screaming. I listen and follow it to lead to the living room.

"Kick it! Kick it! aw" Louis groans. I walk in and sit on a chair next to the couch he is on and he smiles at me.

"I haven't seen you in ages." He jokes and smiles his adorable smile. Niall, Harry, liam, and zayn all walk in. They are discussing something lowly and I pay attention to my phone as they all take a seat. Harry starts a conversation with liam while Louis and zayn starts one. Niall looks over at me then back at liam and harry. He chooses to take out his phone and do whatever he usually does, on it. 

I see I have a twitter notification and see niall followed me.

I scoff and look at my followers. They have already increased by thousands. Just because niall followed me. I now have, 8,567 followers. I look up at niall to see him looking at me. He tries to give me a small smile but ends up laughing a little. He is trying to get me to not be and at him, but he was really mean earlier.

"@Kate_W: Happiness isn't given, it's earned" I tweet.

I look over at niall and see his face fall as he types something into his phone. I go onto his twitter and follow him before refreshing his page. I see he has a new tweet.

"@NiallOfficial: If it is always earned, then are you really happy?" I smile a little but decide not to tweet anything back. I go back to my page and see people have written on my tweet.

"@Katherine_Larry: do you know niall horan?"

"@lillynarry_Lou: Whats up with you and niall horan?"

"@Lacey_carrot: I wonder who you are, do you know niall horan?"

There are many more and I am tempted to answer them, but decide to just watch as my followers go up and up. Before I know it, I have 100,000 followers. i smile and look up to see all the boys smiling at me. I am confused now. I look and see that all of the boys followed me, and  sent out a tweet for everyone else to follow me. I see that I now have 500,000 followers and my smile widens. 

"Ah. Twitter is my life." I hear harry whisper and then get up. 

'Well, that was fun. Let's go to dinner. I am hungry." Niall says and stretches. I don't know whether to still be upset with him over the fight or not. I mean, of course I am still upset that he completely forgot about me. But I am trying to just be mad for one reason, not a hundred.

If we could only have this life

For one more day

If we could only turn back time

**********************************************************************

OKAY everyone please vote please! I work really hard on these! It takes a lot of time to type these out, and I have been pretty busy with exams. So sorry for any errors, I tried to make this one longer.  This story will get better, I promise! SO please bare with me. Please comment if you have any ideas for how the story should go! I am are Going to be using my Instagram,

instagram: @Larry_lover12

Twitter: Direct_belieb1

(Stupid names couldn't think of anything else)

Please add me! I also have a twitter where I will post updates for this fan fiction! And I will also post updates on my instagram. Thank You!!