Chapter 82

The next morning I drove to Medford from Portland. I wasn't going to fly and leave my car in Portland. I wanted it with me and decided to just drive and then arrange for it to be taken to Los Angeles when Harry and I headed back to Southern California.

The drive didn't take long, my usual four hours. Seeing my family was terrific. They couldn't believe I was there and couldn't believe I would be joined by Harry in the next few days. Of course my mom was constantly nagging at me about my weight as did my sister and my nephews as well as my niece. Now it was even worse. Mom began to cook immediately regardless of how much I told her that I didn't want anything.

The first thing I did when I got to my mom's home was have a picture of mom, my sister, my niece and myself taken by my nephew. Then I had mom take a picture of me with my nephews. Of course they were on my phone so I could send them to Harry. I looked at the clock. It wasn't even noon yet so he was no doubt working. I hated to interrupt him but I wanted him to know I was okay and here. Screw it I'm texting them to Harry.

E: Hi baby. I'm here with my family.

H: Hi baby. Glad to hear it. x

E: How's production? x

H: A lot of waiting. x

E: Sorry. Did you sleep ok? x

H: Yes I did, thank you baby. How about you? x

E: Yeah but I had to take care of business too. ;)

H: Mm, remind me to have you text me about it tonight. x

E: You're twisted. ;) x

H: Is your family happy you're there? x

E: Yes although mom won't stop cooking or nagging.

Attaching pictures. x

H: Oh baby your mom looks like she's beaming. ;) x

E: Yeah, she won't quit hugging me. ;) I luv her. x

H: You are adorable. I don't blame her ;) x

E: I miss you. x

H: I miss you. Oh they are calling me. Gotta go baby. x

H: Love you! xxx

E: Luv you! xxx

I put my phone on the charger and spent the rest of the day with my family, talking, catching up and filling them in on what I could, not really saying a lot about Harry and me other than what was already out there. I warned them about saying anything and not posting pictures as I need to keep things quiet until we come out officially as a couple and that there would be cameras swarming them if they did.

The group of us went to a local Mexican restaurant as my mom loved to go here whenever I was around. I would have been happy to stay home but I didn't want mom cooking so decided it was the best thing to do and just go along. We got seated and I had to admit it was so nice not to have cameras and fans staring at me constantly. We sat down and had out usual fun time out. Mom made sure to have the owner take a picture of us all together.

As I left my car at my sister's place and came with her, I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing my car although I seriously doubted anyone would have paid any attention to it anyhow. After we got done with dinner she and I went to the grocery store to make certain we had everything for Thanksgiving dinner.

We got back to her place and I immediately looked at my phone. No texts, no voice messages, and no DM's from Harry. He must be busy. I hoped he wasn't working too hard and I really hoped his voice was holding out.

Love In The Friendly Skies. A Harry Styles Fan FictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara