Chapter 90

The next morning I woke up with Harry wrapped around my body, legs and arms surrounding me in our bed. It was a late night, lots of drink and food along with great people and music. I truly enjoyed myself last night while meeting Harry's friends. I remembered Lou and Lux staying the night and I thought Nick and Michael had stayed as well. The guys of course stayed the night so we had a full house this morning. I glanced at my phone and realized I should get up and start cleaning the house and begin making some breakfast or lunch as it was now 8 a.m. We had finally gotten to sleep around 3 a.m. and although it wasn't a long sleep it was satisfying.

I managed to peel myself out of Harry's grip although I really didn't want to and got dressed. After washing my face and putting on a bit of mascara and blush, I dressed in some jeans and a t shirt and walked downstairs. Looking around no one was up so I began cleaning the house when I heard the buzzer ring at the gate. I went over to the camera and saw there was a cleaning service waiting to be allowed entrance. Harry had thought of everything. I smiled and answered the buzzer.

"We're here to clean house. Passcode: xxxxx" the male voice said. I glanced at the code in my phone Harry had given me and confirmed it. I pressed the button and the gate opened. Going to the front door I met the cleaning crew and they began working on the house. I walked outside to the pool and noticed it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, someone disposing of cups and bottles immediately. I sat on the chair outside and took my phone out of my pocket.

I checked Twitter and DM'd with my friends, checked the TL and replied to a couple of requests for a follow after looking over the accounts. All calm and no drama. I glanced through my photo roll from last night and saw some shots that Harry or one of the guys had taken of Harry and I as well as photos of the party. I knew I hadn't taken many of them so I wondered who had figured out my password. I smiled. It had to be Harry. I knew he'd figure it out as it was his birthday. 020194. Guess it wasn't too hard to figure out I laughed at my obvious choice. I went to the settings of my phone to change but then stopped. It was alright if Harry knew; I had nothing to hide from him, although now I realized he could view my DM with my friends. Uh.....maybe I did need to change the passcode.

I decided to change it. Nothing obvious, let's see if Harry makes this a game. I smiled.

Going to Instagram I noticed he had a new post. I saw he had posted a photograph of he and I that I think Liam had taken of us. We were sitting on the sofa chatting with Nick and Michael. It was a great photo of us and it made me feel so good that Harry felt comfortable sharing it. That wasn't something he usually did, showing his face on his IG. It was always of inanimate objects or him with his face cut out of the photo.

Looking at the comments I saw a lot of support and positive feedback. Of course there were the immediate haters and I just ignored. I couldn't help but feel a little hurt but I knew it was just because these girls loved Harry so much. Suddenly I felt someone standing beside me. Looking up I saw Louis smiling and with a cigarette in his hand.

"Morning, love how are you doing this morning?" he said as he sat down on the chair next to me.

"I'm good Louis, how are you? How did you sleep?"

"I've a bit of a headache but other than that I'm good. No headache this morning Emmy? You were downing the drinks last night. Do you remember being on stage last night with Lou and Lottie?" he asked grinning.

"Yes I remember. Bon Jovi – Something for the Pain. Lottie has a great voice; seems to run in your family." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, she's got talent but she loves working with makeup and Lou. I'm proud of my sister." He said with pride.