Chapter 13

I walked into his kitchen and began preparing an omelet for him.

"What do you want in your omelet?" I asked him.  "Or is there something else you want to eat?  Name it my Emperor and it will be yours!"

"Emperor, huh?"  he smiled and walked over to me.  "I like that.  Where did you come up with that?"

I nearly choked as I realized what I said.  Oh my God, I can't believe I let the private joke of my friends and I just said it out loud to Harry. 

"Uh, well you treated me like such royalty last night it only seemed fitting" I quickly said.  I really hoped I said it with enough conviction to make him believe me.  I just couldn't betray the real meaning of The Emperor.

He looked at me not certain whether I was telling him the truth but he seemed to go with it for now. 

"Okay, okay I'll buy that for now......but someday you will tell me where it really came from" he said.

"So, what did you want for breakfast Harry?

"Uh, if you wouldn't mind, an omelet sounds great.  There should be cheese, onion, avocado, tomatoes and spinach in there I think.  Is that too much work?" he asked.

"Absolutely not, it sounds scrumptious and I'll be more than happy to whip it up for you."  I replied.

"You are an absolute angel baby.  I am going to take a quick shower and be right down."

He picked me up and placed me gently on the counter so he could look me in the eyes.  His eyes were so beautiful and light and full of emotion.  I just stared at him. 

"Thank you for staying here with me, love.  You have no idea how much I enjoy having you here.  You spoil me and cater to me and laugh and let me be me.  You have no idea how I love all this.  And you forget, you saved me in San Francisco." He said.

He bent in to me and kissed me so gently and tenderly as if he didn't want to break the moment.  I felt all the emotion in that kiss as his lips gently brushed against mine.

He pulled away and looked at me.  He smiled and pulled me back onto the kitchen floor. 

"Okay wench, my breakfast and be quick with it.  The Emperor is hungry!"  He smacked me on the ass and ran to the stairs. 

Cheeky bastard I thought to myself as I laughed and began making his breakfast.

After Harry showered and began to eat his breakfast, I went upstairs and took my shower and changed into some skinny blue jeans, black booties with the toes cut out and a black button up blouse.  I was so looking forward to going shopping on Melrose.  That street is amazing and has some amazing shops. 

Harry was dressed in black skinny jeans, a loose fitting print shirt and black boots. 

"Ready love?" he asked.

"Yes, I can't wait." I answered him.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to his white Ford Capri.  I stopped and he looked at me.

"Problem babe?"

"Well, isn't that going to be pretty recognizable on Melrose?" I asked him.  I really didn't want to cause him any unnecessary attention.  It seemed to me every 1D fan in L.A. would be looking for that car.

"Um, well maybe.  Would you prefer we go in the Rover?  We can go in it if you prefer.  I just haven't driven her in a while and I love it so much."

"No problem, Harry.  Let's go.  It will be an honor to ride in her."  And with that he smiled and hugged me. 

He opened the door for me and I slid into the seat.