Chapter 97

"Baby, we've gotta get a move on or we're gonna miss our flight." I heard Harry say as I did a final check in the bathroom and bedroom to make certain I hadn't forgotten anything.

"I'm ready just making one last run through..." I began

"We can get whatever you need once we are home, I promise; please let's go or Paulie is going to start pitching a fit" he argued.

"Okay, okay I'm ready – let's go." I said grabbing my phone and purse making certain my passport was secured. I was so excited I could barely sleep last night. Lucky for me Harry knew how to keep me occupied. I imagined I'd be sleeping on the plane.

He pressed the elevator button and we stepped into it once the doors opened. Upon reaching the hotel lobby the flashes from cameras began. Harry grabbed my hand and held on tightly and smiled at me.

"Ready, baby?"

"Yep, sunglasses on and I'm ready. I can't wait Harry. This is so exciting!" I said grinning from ear to ear. He shook his head and grinned knowing how much this trip meant to me.

"Alright, well Paul is here and we're ready to go...."

"Well good morning you two." I heard a British voice say behind us.

I stopped dead in my tracks and closed my eyes afraid to turn around. I knew that voice and from the look I saw on Harry's face when I did open my eyes and turned to face him indicated I was correct. Tyler Price.

Harry's hand firmly wrapping around my waist and pulling me to him we both looked at Tyler who stood there smiling. "Hope you guys had a good night's sleep." He said with genuine enthusiasm.

"Yes, we certainly did, Tyler, thanks so much for asking. Sounds like you did as well." Harry managed to say enthusiastically.

"So, it looks as though we are both flying on the same flight?" Tyler said.

"Uh, well I was thinking of maybe staying an extra day, right Harry?" I said out of left field.

"Oh yeah, we missed a couple of things we thought we'd like to see" Harry said following my lead.

"Oh, that's too bad I was looking forward to being on the same flight with you." Tyler said trying to look as sympathetic as he could. Personally I couldn't stand it and wasn't going to feel the least bit sorry for him. Something told me he was trying to book the same flight as Harry and I and I was pissed about it.

"Oh well, perhaps another time – right Harry?" I asked.

"Definitely, we still need to see Gemma – she'll be so upset with me if I don't make a point of seeing her while we are here in New York" he said nodding his head following my lead.

"Oh well, maybe we'll see each other in London then – good seeing you two." Tyler said as he walked out with his entourage.

Paul stopped and stood in front of us while he smiled and nodded his head.

"So, does this mean you are staying another night?" he asked Harry and I.

"No Paulie, we will simply take a later flight. I'm not flying on the same flight as Tyler. Perhaps we can charter our own flight – I'd rather do that than endure another moment with him." Harry said not hiding his disdain for the man.

"Funny you say that, Harry. I really didn't want to be stuck on the same flight with him, babe. I don't know what it is but I just didn't want to spend any more time around him. I know we'll be working together and in a work environment it's fine but..." I trailed off as I didn't know what to add.