Chapter 38

When we walked into the house it was deathly quiet, and a mess. Yeah, the party was definitely over and people were sprawled out all over the living room, blankets strewn about and empty bottles of beer, various liquor, water bottles and left over food on the tables.

I glanced at Harry and mouthed "I'm sorry!" and he just smiled and shook his head. He pointed upstairs and we quietly tiptoed up the staircase to his room.

Luckily no one was in our room and we walked in and he quickly locked the door.

"Harry, I'm sorry for the mess down there. I'll help clean up tomorrow, um later this morning."

"Don't worry about it babe. I have a cleaning service coming over later this afternoon. This isn't new to me. Our parties can get wilder when Grimmy, Ed and John show up. Trust me; this is a piece of cake."

"Let's get to bed and get some sleep." He said as he strolled over to me and kissed me while unbuttoning my blouse and sliding it down my shoulders and arms.

"How did your meeting go, Harry? I never had the opportunity to ask you about it last night." I whispered to him.

He began kissing me with short kisses all over my lips, cheeks and neck.

"It was fine, schedule moved out a bit but good. I don't care about work right now...I want you undressed and in my bed. I sleep better with you naked next to me." he mumbled into my neck.

"Harry, you are incorrigible and I love you. Yeah, I sleep better when you are naked next to me too. You are so warm." I said as I kissed him behind his ear and put his ear lobe in my mouth and sucked on it slightly. He groaned and threw me over his shoulder and onto the bed.

"Woman you are moving far too slow." And he began undressing me. We both managed to be undressed and completely naked as we slid into the sheets that felt so cool.

"Get over here, love. I need to feel you up against me." he said as he pulled me to him.

We spooned and in no time we both feel fast asleep.

A/N:  Sorry such a short chapter.  More coming I promise.   Be patient.