Chapter 20

We got back into the Mustang and Harry drove us towards home.  The sun felt so good and the fresh air was exhilarating not to mention the extracurricular activities Harry and I had just enjoyed.  I was a happy girl with a happy supplier and a happy man next to me driving through sunny California.  I had taken off my cap and let my hair blow in the wind as we were driving.  My eyes were closed and just enjoying the ride back.  I guess I must have looked pretty content because I felt Harry's hand gently touch my cheek.

I smiled and pressed my face into his palm looking over at him.  He had on his sunglasses and while I couldn't see his eyes, I could see the beautiful smile on his lips and knew that was clearly in his hidden eyes.  I pushed my sunglasses up over my hair.

"Harry, I hope you had fun today."

"Of course I did, I got to spend time with you.  What's not to enjoy.  What are you really trying to say babe?"  He could read me so well. I just didn't understand how he could get all that from seven little words.

"I really am sorry I pushed you out there.  If we are being honest, then I have to tell you, when I bent over at the first hole and you walked up behind me?"

"Yeah?" he asked

"Well, I could tell how much you wanted me when I was pressed up against you.  I was already getting worked up too.  I shouldn't have been such a tease and bitch to you.   This isn't something I do all the time.  You bring out a side of me that I don't entirely know.  What I did out there was mean and you've done nothing but been so good to me.  Do you forgive me?" I felt the tear in the corner of my eye.  Damn it, this wasn't supposed to happen.  I went to turn away but Harry gently turned my head under my chin and kept me looking at him.

"Oh baby, don't cry.  I'm not upset and I wasn't upset out there.  Frustrated yes, but in a good way and I'll admit, I haven't had a woman work me up so quickly and so thoroughly.  You keep up with me and keep me on my toes.  I love that about you."

"I'm so sorry Harry I really am....this is....don't know where this is coming from" and I went to wipe the tear still in the corner of my eye.

He took his thumb and wiped it before I could.

He pulled over in a parking lot off Sunset and pulled me over to him and held me tightly to his chest.

"Babe, you are so one of a kind and I still can't believe you are here with me.  I don't know what you have done to me and I don't care.  All I know is I have some very strong feelings for you and I have to believe you feel them too.  This isn't just physical.  There is an emotional thing between us and I want to pursue this."  He spoke into my hair.

I pulled back a bit and looked at him.  He had pushed his sunglasses up and secured them on his head.  I could see his eyes.  There was nothing but honesty in them.

"Really?  You want to pursue this with me?  It's only been a few days...I ... can't..." I began.

"What?  You can't what?" he looked frozen and scared.

"I can't believe you want to pursue this thing between us.  I thought I was just imagining things." I stammered.

I could see he had been holding his breath as at the end of my sentence he let out a deep breath.

"You know how to scare the shit out of someone, you know that?" he said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked.  Then I realized how my sentence had stopped and started.  I slapped my forehead with hand.  Oh God, I really am stupid.

"Oh God, Harry, I am so stupid and terrible at this.  I wasn't trying to reject you, just couldn't believe you were feeling the same way." I tried to explain.

"Shut up and kiss me you bitch..." he smiled and kissed me.

Love In The Friendly Skies. A Harry Styles Fan Fictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें