Chapter 14

As we finished going from shop to shop, we got back to his car and put everything in the trunk.

He looked at me and asked "How you feeling? Are you up for a bit more shopping?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah, I could do some more shopping. What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, as much as I love these shops, I love the stores on Rodeo and I believe there are some things I'd like to get as well as some things for you too."

"Harry, you don't need to buy me anything – especially on Rodeo Drive. I've lived here before and know what those shops are like pricewise. I don't need anything from them, really."

"I didn't say you needed them, I said I want to get them for you, it's different. Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Of course I trust you Harry, but...."

"No buts.... Rodeo here we come."

He opened my door for me and I got in the car. Wow, this is going to be interesting. I'd driven down Rodeo and walked by the shops. I knew where he was headed. Yves Saint Laurent. His favorite shop. I couldn't wait to see what he was buying himself. He has such good fashion sense I knew it would be a treat to see him in action.

As soon as we walked into Yves Saint Laurent, the personnel were quick to greet him. They asked if he wanted anything to drink, to eat, I mean they were waiting on him hand and foot.

He looked at them and grabbed me and introduced me to everyone.

"Everyone, this is my special girl Emily. She is going to help me with my purchases and I think we can find some lovely things for her as well."

I turned my head to him and just gasped. I didn't need anything from this store nor did I want to spend this kind of money. Nor did I want him to spend any money on me. This was just too much.

With that he pulled me over to the men's side of things and started looking at shirts.

"What do you think of this love?" as he held up a print shirt.

"I like it Harry, it will look great on you. Are you going to provide me with a fashion show?" I snickered at him.

"If you'd like one, I'd be happy to give you one, but you'll have to join me in the dressing room as I'm not going to allow the cameras outside to watch all of this." He smirked at me and hooked is finger advising me to follow him.

I looked at the gals and they just smiled and motioned me to follow him back to the dressing rooms.

I felt Harry's hand grab mind and pull me into a dressing room. He pulled the door shut and then pulled me into his chest. He leaned down and gave me a very passionate kiss, parting my lips and allowing him to put his tongue into my mouth. As we stood there kissing, there was knock on the door. I jumped immediately.

"Mr. Styles, we have some shirts and pants for you to try on. Let us know if you would like us to grab some boots for you as well or if there is something you would like to try."

He smiled at me and opened the door. They handed him a stack of clothes to try on. They obviously knew his taste and what he would like. He closed the door and grinned at me.

"Let the show begin" he smirked. I blushed.

"You are too innocent considering you aren't innocent, love" he whispered in my ear.

"Considering the things we've done in the last 2 days and nights, you should be very used to me and feel very much at ease. Guess I need to show you again how much I like having you here". He said.