Chapter 10

Once we got to the hotel I went to the front desk and advised them I was checking out early and would be grabbing my belongings.  I took care of the bill and went upstairs.  Harry had grabbed my room key and was already in the room grabbing everything he could and shoving them into my suitcases.  I could see him literally throwing things into the suitcase.

"Harry, let me do that, everything is going to be wrinkled the way you are doing this.  You can't possibly pack like this when you tour.  Stop!  Harry, stop!" I cried.

He stopped momentarily and glanced at me.  He looked at me sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. 

"I just want to get you out of here before you change your mind, baby." He said.

"Harry, I already checked out of the hotel.  I am staying with you.  Please, if you really want me to relax, fold things properly and take your time.  I have to leave.  You can fold and I'll be at your house as soon as I am done, I promise."

"Alright, I will take the time to fold." He reluctantly agreed.  "What makes you think I don't pack like this normally out of curiosity?" he asked.

"With the way you are meticulous about your clothes, there is no way you travel like this.  I know that much about you just from looking at you. Thank you for doing this babe.  I just have to change and get out of here.  I will see you later."

I grabbed some clothing from the suitcase in front of Harry and walked to the bathroom so I could take a shower and prepare for my meeting.  Glancing at myself in the mirror as I walked into the bathroom I looked at the reflection staring back at me.  I was a little rough considering everything I'd been through in the last 12 hours but the one thing I could see was the glint of happiness in my eyes.  That and the knowing look of having thoroughly been fucked; my lips were still swollen from kissing Harry this morning.  I smiled at the memories and got undressed and into the shower.

Once I quickly showered, I dried myself off with the luxurious hotel towels and walked to the vanity.  I put my make up on and got dressed.  I looked at the mirror.  I had on a blue and black dress that was professional and not too tight.  That paired with my lapis blue shoes which I spent far too much money on when I went to New York a few months ago.  I saw them and fell in love with them immediately.  Knowing they would go with many of my outfits, I didn't feel the least bit guilty.  I walked out of the bathroom and over to my jewelry case.  I grabbed a gold watch and a couple rings along with some tasteful gold earrings.  I turned and looked over at Harry who was still busy folding clothes. 

"Baby, you look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you, Harry." I said with pride in my voice.  I loved that he liked what I was wearing.  Something about having his approval made me feel confident.

I walked over to the desk and picked up my laptop and briefcase.  I walked over to Harry who was leaned over folding my things while taking his time with my lingerie.  I smiled and leaned over and kissed him tenderly.  We let our lips linger for a moment.

"Thank you again, Harry.  I'll see you later." I cooed as I pulled back.

"Have a good day at work baby.  I'll see you soon." He smiled at me.

I went downstairs and drove to my supplier's facility, but as friendly and as on spot as I am with them, I still couldn't get Harry out of my head. 

I saw my phone screen light up and glanced down during the presentation.  Sender:  Hazza 

I pushed the button to read the message.

Hazza:   Can't wait to see you later love. x   

I smiled.  His timing was impeccable.