Chapter 85

The morning light shone in from the window as I woke up and felt the warmth of Harry's body wrapped around me. I could hear him behind me beginning to stir. This was so absolutely perfect and I couldn't wait to get the day started. Having been away from Harry for those days made me appreciate the time I was with him. Today we'd be meeting Jeff and signing the NDA and beginning our public lives. The butterflies fluttered in my stomach but it was a good nervousness and I really wanted to get this done.

"Good morning, love I take it you slept well?" he said in his raspy, morning voice while he pressed his warm lips to my neck causing my skin to produce goose bumps.

"I slept like a rock babe" I responded in my morning voice as I pressed myself further into his chest earning a groan from him as his arm around my waist pulled me closer to him.

"What time is it anyway?" he asked as he kissed my neck again.

"Mm, I'm not sure let me grab my phone" I said reaching towards the nightstand. Pressing the button I noticed it was 7:30am. Not bad – we could still get a work out done this morning. "It's 7:30 babe. You want to work out this morning?" I asked him.

"You know, it sounds good in theory but I'm actually starving right now – how about you baby, could you go for some breakfast?" he asked.

"It sounds really good. What time do we need to be at Jeff's office?"

"Uh we meet with him at 10:00am – we could get some breakfast and a coffee before we head in; I'm sure if we're a little early it won't be a problem" he said as he released his hold on me long enough to flip me over so I was lying on top of him. His long fingers wrapped into my hair and pulled my face to his so he could give me the most tender and emotionally filled kiss. As I returned the kiss his lips parted and a small moan escaped my lips and our tongues met.

We pulled apart breathless and intently looking into each other's eyes - his beautiful green eyes which looked though your soul and touched you in the deepest part of your being – so breathtakingly beautiful and full of expression.

"Mm, I can't believe you're here with me babe" he said as he pressed his lips to mine again and smiled. "You have no idea how happy I am."

"This feels so good, so wonderful" I agreed with him as planted a warm, wet kiss to his neck and heard him groan softly.

"We better get up and get out of here if we're going to make it to breakfast and not be late, Em. I know if we stay here any longer I won't be able to control myself" he said as he rolled me off him and hugged me tightly to him.

"Okay, I'm up" I said as I slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed my robe. "I don't want to be late to meet Jeff" I told him as I watched him slide out of bed as well and throw on his jogging pants. "It is important to me he knows I'm not a flake."

"You are too funny babe. Everything will be great – I can see how excited you are about this" he said smiling. "You better shower first, I don't trust myself in the shower with you" he admitted as he hugged me again.

"Harry?"

"Yeah babe."

"Is everything okay? I mean, you are showing incredible restraint – not that I'm complaining but are you nervous about today? You keep asking me if I'm okay but this has to be really big for you too" I asked him as I looked up at him.

"Yeah, I guess I am, more than I realized until this morning. It's a really good nervous but I have to admit, I am" he acknowledged. "I'm not having second thoughts, just excited about being able to go out like a normal couple – well at least as normal as it can be for us" he said chuckling.