Chapter 33

"Baby, let me put your stuff down on the table. Kick off your shoes and relax. I'll grab the bags from the car and bring them up to our room." He said.

"Wait, Harry. Before we go any further, I need to know something."

"What's that love?" he turned to me and looked at me solemnly.

"Are you still angry with me?" I asked.

"No, baby; I'm angry with myself and with the stupidity I showed today. I jumped to conclusions and let other people feed me bullshit and took it out on you. No, I am not angry with you." He looked down at his hands and took my hands in his.

"I can only hope you will find it in your heart to forgive me and give me a chance to make up for being such a dolt."

"Harry?"

"Yes, love."

"Kiss me, please." I asked him looking straight at him.

Harry took a couple steps and was standing right in front of me. He leaned down and pulled me into his arms and gave me a tender, gentle and loving kiss that I had ever experienced. Everything else around me just disappeared. It was just me and Harry in our world.

As we finally pulled apart, I sat down on the sofa. He sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me and placing me gently on his lap.

It was then I heard my phone buzz. And then it buzzed again and yet again. It was a constant buzzing that seemed to go on forever.

Harry grabbed the phone from the table behind the sofa and handed it to me.

"That phone of yours has not stopped since you left. It sounds like texts, emails, voice mail, and I think some Twitter stuff. I swear it hasn't stopped all night. I wanted to check on it but Gemma said she'd cut my fingers off if I invaded your privacy and she meant it. She had a machete in her hand. I didn't even know I owned a machete." He grumbled.

"Do you mind if I look at my phone briefly before we begin our talk, Harry? I can wait until tomorrow if you prefer..." I started to say.

"No, look at them. I am really curious just who all has been trying to reach you, if you don't mind me asking." He said sheepishly.

I looked at my phone and saw I had missed calls not just a couple from work, but also from Rachel, Deb, Karen, Steph, Deanna, Ange and Sammy. Calls, texts, email and Tweets all from my very concerned friends. I could only imagine the messages I would be receiving. I'll check them later. A couple calls from Mike, one from Jeff that I guessed was before I returned to Nobu. Yeah, my support group was there rallying for me and trying to make sure I was okay. Obviously something was going on in Twitter land which had them concerned as well as just my great friends looking out for me. I teared up as I looked at how many times they had each tried to call and text me.

Harry looked at me begin to tear up and saw a lone tear fall from my eye.

"Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something happen?" he was downright concerned.

"These are all calls from my friends. They've been calling all afternoon and evening and texting to check on me. Harry, you don't understand how special these ladies are. You need to meet them – you are the reason we all came to be the group we are. It started out as a Harry fan group but grew into a true friendship and sisterhood. We have you to thank for bringing us together." I said with pure sincerity in my voice as I looked at Harry.

"Alright love, you arrange it and get them all here. I need to meet these amazing women. If they are this worried about you, I know they truly are your friends and you're going to need them around you. I want to meet them to thank them for being here for you and each other." He said shaking his head with a huge grin on his face.