Chapter 59

After we sat down and began eating, we heard the front door open and Niall and Liam came into the kitchen.

"I knew it would be the perfect time!" Niall said smacking his lips looking at the food.

"Hey guys, help yourselves – there is a lot of food here. I wasn't sure what to make so I made a lot of different things. If there is something else you want let me know and I'm sure we have it." I said getting up to hug Liam and then Niall.

"Em, have you lost more weight?" Liam asked me as he hugged me. "There seems to be less of you here than usual" he said as he pulled away and looked at me.

"No, I haven't lost weight, I'm pretty much at the same weight but I'm working on it." I said staring at Harry who was staring at me.

Niall and I hugged and he squeezed me and said "I think Liam is right, you've lost weight. I know there was more of you the last time I hugged you." he said.

"Thanks guys, as if Harry wasn't already giving me enough crap about not eating this morning. Sit down and eat." I said getting a couple more plates and some utensils.

"That's it – I'm getting the scale. I'll be right back." Harry said getting up and walking to the downstairs bathroom.

"Harry, sit back down and eat your lunch." I yelled at him.

He came back with the scale. He set it down on the kitchen floor and made sure it was set at 0. "Okay, humor me – get on the scale. Let's see how much you weigh." He said.

"Harry – women hate men knowing how much they weigh....

"Oh no, that doesn't apply here because we already know you weighed 113 pounds in the ER. You should be at 120 pounds minimum and the doctor wanted you at 125 pounds." He stated.

"What if I don't want to be at 125 pounds? What if I want to stay at 120 pounds?" I asked him. "I like that weight and my clothes fit better."

"You mean they are baggy on you." Harry retorted. "Get on the scale."

"Fine, you big bully; but I do this under protest!" I groaned as I got on the scale.

I had just eaten, and had my shoes on which normally I'd take off before getting weighed but I thought it would be better if I kept them on.

"Uh, shouldn't she take her shoes off?" Liam piped up.

I shot him a look and he just smiled at me and kept eating.

"Yeah, take the shoes off, babe." Harry said lifting me off the scale.

"Fine." I kicked off my shoes and stood back on the scale.

"Okay, let's see how much you weigh." He said looking down at the scale and his eyes grew as large as saucers. He was not happy. "No fucking way! This can't be right, you lost another three pounds, baby. You only weigh 110 pounds now. You have to eat. You have to gain weight." Harry said picking me up into his arms and hugging me.

"Harry, I'm fine – it's just because I didn't eat a lot yesterday, we drank last night and I had the salad last night and now eating lunch. I promise you, I'm fine. I'm eating food with iron, I'm eating. I'll eat more. Don't worry. Please." I hugged him and said into the crook of his neck.

"Baby, I'm worried about you" he said sitting down and placing me on his lap. You should weigh more than 110 pounds. You've lost weight since the ER trip. The doctor said you weren't supposed to fly...." I interrupted him.

"While I was run down, I've slept and I've eaten, I'm fine. I had those vitamin shots – baby, I'm okay." I said touching his face and kissing him on the lips.