Chapter 55

As we drove to the restaurant, Kristina, Harry, Louis and I chatted away. Kristina works for the S&P500; and does a lot of work from home but made a point of flying in to Los Angeles for a quick vacation and then was going to meet up with Laura once she heard she was flying in. Her job allows her to do her job anywhere remotely which is great. It reminded me that I was able to do the same upon thinking about it. Guess I had to do the same when I get back to the house.

We arrived at Mel's on Sunset Boulevard. It is definitely a Hollywood landmark being right on the Sunset Strip. It has seats inside however; it is a very open floorplan. I looked it over but didn't really see any cameras or fans around but heaven knows it would probably change quickly after word got out that Harry and Louis were there. I decided I wasn't going to sweat it – this is just part of being with Harry and since he is alright with it, I will be as well.

Paul pulled in and parked. We got out of the car with no fuss, walked in and took seats on the outside but towards the back of the restaurant. I had a feeling Harry had chosen that seat as a way to keep our presence less obvious. He kept hold of my hand and refused to let go even after we sat down. I looked for Paul but he had chosen to sit inside but kept us in his vision. He definitely took his task seriously. I really liked him.

"You alright babe?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah babe, why do you ask?"

"Well, I know you really didn't want to be there but I also know how frisky you were feeling back at the house as well." He whispered in my ear and then kissed my neck. I turned my head slightly to give him more access but definitely tried to keep the moan that escaped my lips. I felt the smirk against my neck.

"Harry – that isn't going to help my situation or yours you know." I grinned at him

"Seriously though, your friend will be okay and there will be someone there to pick her up first thing in the morning. Keep your phone on just in case and Kristina?" he said looking at her.

"Yeah, Harry?" she replied.

"Please keep your phone on in case Laura calls. I want someone there first thing tomorrow to bring her to my house."

"Okay – but I have a strong suspicion she is perfectly happy where she is." She laughed.

"Alright, ladies, Louis, Paul – what are you going to order?"

We looked over the menus and the waitress came over bringing us water and asked what else we might want to drink.

"I'm sticking to water, thanks." I replied. So did Harry and Kristina. Louis looked it over and said "I'll try the espresso milk shake" as he grinned at the waitress.

"Damn, that sounds really good but I can't be drinking a milkshake, let alone an espresso milkshake this late." I said.

"You should have it if it sounds good baby. You still need to put on some weight. I don't think you've put on enough yet." He said to me looking concerned. He picked me up like nothing and sat me on his lap. "Nope, you definitely weigh less than 120 pounds and the doctor said 125 pounds was healthier for you." He turned and looked at the waitress and said "Make that two espresso milkshakes please."

I looked at him and stuck my tongue out at him. "What if I don't want the shake? Are you going to drink it?"

"You need to drink some of it" he whispered in my ear. "You'll need to stay awake for when we get home." He glanced into my eyes and while there was no smirk on his lips his eyes said everything. Yeah, maybe the espresso shake wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

"Okay, maybe just a little bit for some energy." I said as I began to get up from his lap. His hands were still around my waist and he wasn't letting go.