38."Well done, bitch!"

Three years later...

Knock - knock.

I heard a groan, deep throaty one near me. Just as I realized I was feeling suffocated, I opened my eyes.

Oh right. He has again squeezed my little body between his arms.

"Edward!" I whisperingly yelled at him, gently trying to get out of the tangled mess - us.

"Mmm..." He mumbled, still fast asleep.

Knock - knock.

"Who's it?" I sat up, asking.

"It's Archer and his aunt Leila. Open up, Missy!" My best friend's voice rung through the door.

"Oh my God!" I kept a palm at my mouth and muttered.

"EDWARD!" I shook him hard enough for him to wake up and sit.

"What's wrong? Is there Paparazzi? Let's run!" He panicked, took my arm and was all ready to run.

"Shut up!" I pulled my arm away. "Leila is out there with Archie! You have to get out of here right now." I told him.

"Why, exactly?" He folded his arms and questioned.

"Remember how we secretly met last night because you were too horny to sleep? That's why!" I narrowed my eyes and stated.

"So what? You're my fiancé!" He pulled me close, softly pecking my nose.

As much as I wanted him to continue, I had a situation to handle.

"You are not supposed to see your bride before the wedding! So, run." I said, giving him his shirt back.

"Right!" He apologetically grinned and that did weird things to my belly.

Then he wore his shirt and swiftly got out of the window, disappearing somewhere.

I looked at myself in the mirror, adjusted my robe and then went to open the door.

"Hey, sweetie." Kneeling down, I kissed my baby boy.

"Morning, mommy! Aunt Leila took me early morning shopping. We bought candies!" Archie grinned, showing me his colorful pack of candies.

Apparently, I ate a lot of candies when I was pregnant.

He definitely liked them inside me too!

"Aw, but remember, don't eat too much of 'em. You'll get cavities." I said and stood up to face Leila, knowing she had understood that Edward was inside.

I sighed. "Say whatever you wanna say."

"I'd like to say..." She looked intimidating. "Well done, bitch. You finally broke some rules which The Davis family has set. Ah! I'm sick of them!"

"You're the best." I laughed and told her.

"Archie! Archie! I've found the spot we made sandcastles on yesterday. Let's go." Kendall, Leila's daughter came in chirping.

Yes, Leila and Derek had a daughter.

Four months after Archer was born, Leila announced that she was pregnant. Derek and she got married right away. Now they're happily married with their beautiful daughter.

Archie and Ken ran away like cute little puppies and we both adorably watched them.

"Alright, your spa appointment is in...." She looked at her watch. "Two and a half minutes."

"Let's go!" I started running.

"In a bath robe?" Leila started laughing, pointing at me. "All the wedding guests are gonna freak out seeing the bride like this."

"Sure, laugh all you want. I'll go and change."

I went inside the bathroom.

The wedding of the richest bachelor of the state would obviously be a big deal. A lot of business people and celebrities were invited. Paparazzi covered the whole area surrounding the wedding. And just like my dream, the wedding was at a private beach.

There was a resort located in the south of Florida near the beach. That was the place I was getting married to Edward.

God, it feels like a dream.

With Archer and Edward by my side, I couldn't ask for anything more. The fact that I had my own family now made me so happy that it covered for all those times I've been depressed.

I changed into a short beach dress and got out, brushing my hair like a maniac.

And then I was off to get ready for my wedding.

_____________________________________

I glanced upwards, seeing a glass door in front me. Through it, I could see all the guests seated in an organised manner, eagerly waiting for Edward Davis's bride to walk on the aisle. I dropped my gaze down to the little boy holding my finger.

He smiled at me, his green eyes twinkling.

"My baby girl's ready?" I turned towards left, hearing my Father's voice.

"Yeah," I beamed.

"You look so beautiful, Anns." He said, giving me his arm to hold.

I held it.

And then the glass doors opened, giving us access to walk out of it.

The three of us began the motion. I looked everywhere, finding the paparazzi clicking a million pictures of me. The guests were staring at me in awe, whispering how beautiful my dress was. All the relatives sat in their seats, some having tears in their eyes.

But I didn't want my eyes to set on any of them.

I moved my gaze towards the end of the aisle, where my best friend and my sister stood, grinning like idiots. I also looked towards the best man, who winked at me playfully as soon as we met our eyes. And then, I glanced at the guy standing next to him. The guy who wore the most impatient expressions on his face.

His eyes lit up when he saw me smiling at him and a breathtaking smile set on his face too.

I was blushing so hard that my cheeks must be looking the brightest shade of red.

I was walking down the aisle towards the guy I loved.

I was getting married.

Before my realization, I stood in front of my groom.

My father and my son gave me off, vanishing somewhere all of a sudden.

And then, without even thinking or blinking once, I said without any fear.

"I love you."

He grinned at that.

"I love you."

I giggled.

And the crowd gave out a hearty laughter.

"All right, start the ceremony love birds, shall we?" Derek said, shaking his head at us.

I smiled at that too.

Because I knew what a mess we both were.

______________________________________

Well, good night. :P

Xx

-Ana