The Perfect Mess: A/N (1)

Okay, so this isn't my first book on wattpad but I want it to be proper and better than the others. My other books need some editing but I'll try to make this one good  from the very beginning.

So here are some things I would like to tell my readers before starting this story.

1. This is a romantic story, probably cliche. Even if you don't like these types of stories, give it a try. Don't judge the book by its cover.

2. A warning I would like to give to the ones below 16. This is a mature contented book. To the ones who are mature but get offended by sexual content, you've been warned.

3. The characters I create are fictional and the story is fictional too. Do not compare this with your life. Anything similar with your life could only be a coincidence.

4. English is my second language so if you find some mistakes, please point them out and comment. I'll correct it. Mostly, no mistakes would be there but in case there are, please be polite and tell me.

5. The story is highly humorous in the beginning and I write it in the language I like to use. So harsh languages and abusive words may be there in it. If you don't like it or get offended by it, you've been warned.

6. Please do NOT copy the story or the content. Its copyrights are strictly reserved and anyone stealing anything will suffer some serious consequences.

7. To the one who's reading this - you're awesome. You deserve the best. You deserve to be loved.
Happy reading :)

THE PERFECT MESS

She was Perfect, and he was a mess. Together, they were a chaos.
When Annabelle West, a proud virgin at twenty-four got her dream project to work on, her happiness was impossible to describe. From years, her life seemed perfect with her four best friends and perfect family. But this project seemed to change her life in a way she never imagined.
She met a Jerk: Edward Davis. And that jerk was her partner in the Hotel Project she was working on.

From ripping off each other's throats, to getting forced to live in together, and becoming somewhat each other's support system, their story goes a long way.
And with Edward's dark and scary past life, it's hard for him to heal. His tainted heart, his dark life collides with Annabelle's lightened up world, only to break again.

_________________❤_________________