4. "I always knew you had hots for me."

The first word my mouth left after finally realizing that the jerk face in front of me is my boss's son, was "FUCK!"

"Oh not yet. At least wait till we live in together." He winked at me; taking two steps towards me.
Ugh. Why winking again?

"Live in...WHAT? What are you talking about?" I asked him.
My face only had one expression on it right now - pure horror.

"Looks like my dear father didn't give you the whole information about our partnership for this project. We're both going to live at my Penthouse in Manhattan for the next few months." He said; scratching his nose with his index finger. His face looked bored all of a sudden.

"Oh no no no no. That's not even possible. You're kidding...off course you are." I started laughing - a forceful laugh. I wanted him to laugh too and say that yes he was really kidding.

"Off course not, pig." He grinned evilly.

I wrapped my hands around myself. Suddenly, I felt sick and cold. I slowly walked over to my seat and sat down; breathing unsteadily.
What was wrong with my life? This can't go wrong...please. I wanted a sane partner...a good partner...a hot partner. He was nowhere close to that. Okay, we can cut the hot part, because he was a little bit of attractive but no! He was a pervert and that's all I knew.

"Maybe you should not take this project." He folded his hands across his chest saying this and shrugging.

Shit he looked good doing that.
And his smell wasn't helping at all too....

"I'm not letting go this opportunity. It's my DREAM!" I screamed at him.

"Uh-oh. I own this place, lady. You can't shout at me like that." He said. His voice didn't seem playful anymore. It was rude and really really scary rude. I didn't want this much trouble.

"Whatever" I mumbled and my eyes fell on the folder Mr Davis gave me.

One thing was pretty much decided that he was really my partner for this project. I can't even ask Mr Davis to remove him as I'm not comfortable. He's his SON! god damn it son! And I definitely can't quit this deal. No no no. That would be just foolish.

So I sighed and leaned to pick up that folder. I opened it and took out some of the pages from it. I started reading them.
He took a chair and sat near me, staring into those pages too.

For a moment I thought, can we both behave normal?

My eyes automatically turned to him and I found him already staring at me. This made me feel awkward and I jumped in my seat with fear.

"Whoa. Why you're staring at me like that?" I asked; frowning.

"You look like a pig today too." He said; shrugging as if it was the most normal and sweet thing to say.

"Don't start with that again. I'm-" I stopped mid while saying and thought about it for a second. Then I cleared my throat and went on again.
"Can we please behave professionally and not fight like tom and Jerry at workplace?" I asked; gritting my teeth.

What? I was still angry!

"Sure thing, pig." He smirked and spoke.

"Yeah, cow. Now let's read what Mr Davis gave us." I spoke staring into the piece of paper again. I was NOT ignoring his pig comment.
But wasn't cow much better than pig? I've heard in some parts of Asia, cow is even worshipped. And that jerk face didn't deserve that name. So I have to think a new pathetic name for the pathetic person next to me.

What the fuck am I doing?

Read the documents, Anna. Focus!

"Hey! That's me. People call me Mr Davis more often." He protested.