6. "I'm not gonna fill condoms with water like you."

I gasped as soon as I saw the building in front of me. It was a forty storey building and we were going to live on the top of it. I was as nervous as excited. Will this be as lavish as the office? If it will be, I wouldn't be able to adjust properly. I am not habitual of such things, and they make me uncomfortable. I bit my lip as I watched two men in black suits carry our suitcase towards a big glass door.

"Yes, I'm here Derek." I heard Edward talk to someone on phone as he walked through the glass doors too. I followed him quietly, keeping my ears open to his conversation.

What? I'm just curious.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm not gonna fill condoms with water like you." He said on the phone, and his lips curved up in amusement. It's almost funny to know someone can make him smile like that. Who is this Derek?

"Derek! Hang up, like NOW! You're unbelievable." He laughed out more before saying this. Then he hung up and put his phone in his pocket. We both followed the black suited men in the elevator and stood patiently.
Those black men stood in the front while Edward and I stood behind them. I glanced at him, seeing that his hands were both in his pockets, and he was looking at his front coldly. I felt almost guilty again. He didn't make fun of me or annoyed me the whole time we were on flight. He wasn't even looking at me. I was hating the cold behavior but my pride was not letting me say anything. So I looked in the front too.

It took five whole minutes to reach us the top floor. The elevator opened and the two men walked out. I headed towards them too, along with Edward. But he played his card again and picked up his pace. He was far ahead of me now. I rolled my eyes and saw that we were walking in a corridor. The walls were light colored and had paintings on either side of them. I was looking at every detail keenly. Were they so freaking rich to even decorate corridor walls?

We reached the end of the corridor, stopping at a door. The door was a big brown one, and looked scary. It was like one of those doors in horror movies which reveals a haunted house. Was this some kinda prank? Was Edward going to lock me up in this scary looking place?

Oh well...I was freaking out for no reason.

In ten seconds, the door was open and all three of them walked in it. I took two steps inside me and gasped as if I just saw a ghost.
The place was BREATHTAKING.

There was a huge room which looked like a living room itself, but I was damn sure it was not. The white color the wall had, looked like it was sparkling. At the left corner of the room, there were three black couches arranged beautifully. They looked comfortable and I immediately wanted to jump on them. A huge table in front of me had an aquarium as huge as a kind sized bed. There were colorful fishes in it. But the scene that caught my eyes the most was the glass window that covered the most part of the room. The whole front wall and the right wall was a glass window that gave the view of the new York city. I was so overwhelmed with my surroundings that I didn't realize when all of them went on their own ways and left me alone in this expensive place.
Oh shoot! I'm gonna fucking LIVE here. My head started spinning. Sure I was an interior designer but I haven't seen a place more beautiful than this.
I saw an opened door at the right corner of the room near the huge window. Without thinking much, I walked in and found myself in the living room. This room was as great as the first one. It had huge couch seatings too with a BIG LED TV in the front.
There were round stairs which went up and when I looked up at it, it felt as if this place is bigger than I thought. Then again, the whole front wall was covered with the glass window and I was scared as hell to look down those glasses.
I looked around and found more breathtaking things like a huge painting of a girl whose half body was on fire. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her gaze was piercing. I liked the art at the very moment. The other things that grabbed my attention were some expensive vases and the cleanliness of the place. I felt as if I'll touch anything, it will get dirty. Everything was so freaking perfect.

The Perfect Messजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें