Authors Note

I finished this book about a day ago and I'm still a little sad that it had to end but I'm glad that I finally finished a book. I'm still not sure if I'll be making a sequel cause I'm not sure what it would be about if I did.

However in the mean time you guys can check out some of my other storys. Now that I'm done with this book I'll be focusing on my other ones.

I'll Start updating some of these books alot more. Now that I'm finished with this story.

THE HUNT: < this is one of my newest book and it only has one chapter, it's alot different from any of my other stories you'll have to read to find out.

YOU CHOSE TO LOVE ME: this is a (studxstud) story but I've got alot of good feedback on it. So you guys would like this one too.

A SUBMISSIVE TO A WOMAN: now this book isn't new. I've been working on this book about the same time that I started business casual. This is one of the books that I'll really be focused on finishing.

PULSE: this is a new book as well and actually one of my favorites. It's my very first supernatural book. It's basically about a vampire who falls in love with a human. You'll love it :)

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do as far as a sequel for this book but in the mean time you guys could check out my other stories and tell me what you think.