Chapter Twenty Seven: Garden

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

The Next Morning

It was now morning, the sun peaked through the creamy white curtains, it reminded me of the day that I first found out about Blake having cancer. It was a very hot summer morning and the sun peaked through the windows just as it did today.

The more I thought about it the more the memories kept invading my mind. It was like I was back in time again, the memory kept repeating itself in my mind the doctors words repeated in my head.

"I'm sorry ma'am but she has cancer and it's terminal." The doctors words kept repeating over and over

For a moment I was lost in this memory until I felt a sudden stir. I was back into reality now looking into a pair of beautiful eyes. Victoria now sat on my lap with her hands now in my hair she kissed my cheek before kissing my lips.

When her lips met mine my mind went back to yesterday when we were at the restaurant. It was the most beautiful moment I could have ever experienced it was like fresh roses, seeing the smile upon Victoria's face made my heart flutter.

"So Victoria Kehlani Sullivan Will You Marry Me?" The memory played over and over in my head as victorias lips were still pressed again mine. I remember the loud squeal that erupted from her pretty moist lips before she screamed a "yes" to my surprising question and engulfed me in a long hug.

My mind kept going to different memories in my head and I couldn't quite understand why. I didn't get why my mind was going crazy with memories. I was back to the present now, victorias lips were still against mine for a mere second before she pulled away.

"Let's go to the garden" she insisted before jumping off the bed and gathering her clothes.

"The garden?" I asked, Victoria looked at me before her lips curved into a smile.

"Yes the garden" Victoria smiled

"Which one?" I said with curiosity

"It's a surprise. You'll see"

She gave me another smile before disappearing into the bathroom.

30 Minutes Later....

Victoria came out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around herself. her hair was wet and fell to her shoulders in deep curls.

"You know you look like you just came out of a fairytale." I commented as I motioned her over to me.

"I could say the same about you" she said as she sat on my lap playing with my hair. "I don't know wether to call you beautiful or handsome" she giggled loudly

"You can call me both"

"Oh Taylor" she giggled and brought her palm to my cheek, I played with her beautiful long red curls just enjoying each other's company.

My hands begin to have a mind of their own as I slipped my hand under her towel. I tugged on it and without struggle it fell to the ground revealing the beautiful goddess before me. Every day I still can't believe I have someone as beautiful as Victoria.

I pushed her down against the bed. I kissed her lips as I went down to her breast and cupped one in my hand before taking her nipple into my mouth, I softly nibbled on it as Victoria arched her back and gave me a muffled moan.

My hands traveled down her body as I started to kiss lower. Opening her legs I licked my lips before letting my tongue move slowly against her entrance. victoria's hands made there way into my hair and tugged at it roughly. I parted her beautiful lips before diving my tongue all the way into her sweet spot. Her back arched as she moaned a little louder and her hands were now gripping the sheets pushing her body foward my tongue went deeper inside her making her scream my name..

My tongue went deeper and deeper inside her. I brought one of my fingers to her entrances before plunging it inside her. She gasped at the sudden contact, I moved my tongue and my finger in her all at once.

I licked and sucked and slurped up all her sweet nectar and before I knew it her legs were now shaking as her cum dripped out on to my tongue. I slowly licked it up and not long after she collapsed into the bed.

"You're perfect" she said before giving me a peck on the lips.

"So how about that garden?" I questioned and victorias eyes shined and lit up like they did the first time she mentioned it. Her lips curved into another smile before she decided to take another shower, with me of course.

Not long after we got dressed and headed out to enjoy the day.

----

We were now at the garden. It was quite beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. I had never seen a garden so gorgeous in my life.

There were roses and dandelions as well as beautiful blue pedals surrounding the ground. I seen a rabbit and a bunny in the nearest corner of the garden and giggled to myself as they ran away.

"Let's rest here" she insisted before we both laid a blanket down and sat there in silence just admiring the beauty before us.

"It's beautiful" I smiled as I looked over at Victoria and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I know" she giggled "I did all this myself, it's my garden" she stated

"No way" I gasped "When did you start this?"

"When I was little me and my mother started it together. She loved to plant it was kind of our little secret thing that we loved to do together." Victoria smiled to herself as if she was recalling the memory

"And when she died I decided to continue it. My mother would want it that way" she continued "I still miss her sometimes" she stated before wiping a single tear away "I remember how different my dad was when she was alive. He was so in love with her sometimes I believed he loved her more than he loved his self" she smiled at the thought before continuing "but when she died he changed. He's not the same man I once knew, everything is a joke to him or about money or power and that's just not my thing. Thats one of the reasons why I didn't wanna become the face of two company's it would of been a blood bath in there. Me and my father working together? Not at all a good idea" she finished before shaking her head.

I continue listening to her beautiful angelic voice. She was such a beautiful soul and her mind was not of this earth. I knew I was in love with Victoria the moment I met her, I just didn't know how much until now. Not only was she the love of my life but this woman was about to be my wife. Forever

"You know you have to make amends with him. Victoria he's your father and he would want to be at your wedding, you have to make it right." I stated while looking at her, she shook her head at me before whispering "I know" and bringing my hand to her lips before kissing the palm of it.

It was a little gesture but just that little kiss on the hand stirred something deep within me.

"You and Athena are gonna be the death of me. I know she's helping you plan the wedding just please don't go over board." Victoria giggled as she smiled at me

"I wont. I promise, I want something simple nothing to extravagant. Plus we have to tell Blake and I'm sure she's going to be the main one helping me once she finds out" she commented and we both erupted into a fit of laughter as we thought about my beautiful little Blake.