Chapter Two: Blake?

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

As we pull up to the hospital I start to get a little nervous. I really hate seeing my sister like this, my blake, my little sister at that. The only family I really have left that I actually care so much for, I hate what she has to go through and I know she's in pain everyday.

Sometimes I just wish I could take her place, sometimes I wonder is this gods way of punishing me? Is this better so that she no longer has to be in pain? But what would I do without her, she's such a bright little girl I swear she makes even the most heartless person show emotion and smile. That's what I like about her, she knows she's sick but still manages to keep a smile on her face and have this cheerful attitude..

"Taylor, are you alright?" I heard Victoria speak softly.. "Yeah I'm alright love, let's head inside" I got out the car and opened Victoria's door for her as we headed inside the hospital.. I seen a brunette girl with hazel eyes, the same girl I see every time I come here. She knows who I am now, she knows I come to see Blake almost every other day.

"Hey Taylor, you here to see Blake? They switched her rooms. She's on the 3rd floor in room 325" I thanked her and then proceeded to walk to her room, Victoria stopped at the elevator.