Chapter Twenty Five: Miracle

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

"Time of death-"

The doctor stopped mid sentence before picking up the paddles again and bringing them to blakes chest. "I will not loose another patient today" she said as She pressed them against blakes chest really hard and her body jolted up again but this time blakes eyes shot open as she fell back down on the hospital bed coughing.

Me and Victoria instantly ran into the room while athena and Allectra stayed in the hallway.

2 Hours Later....

We were now in blakes room. Victoria was sleeping and Athena and Allectra was now in the room with us but they were both sleeping as well. It was now 6:00 o'clock PM and it was still blakes birthday.

Tears came out of my eyes as I broke into a sob. I failed her. This is the one day that I wanted to be special for Blake. The one day I wanted her to not get sick. The one day I wanted to make so special that she'd never forget.

I soon felt a hand on my wrist as I looked up and seen Blakes eyes now open. She brought my hand up to her mouth as she kissed it.

"Don't cry mommy. Today was still the best day of my life. I promise" she whispered

For some reason that made me break into more tears as I scooted my chair closer to the side of her bed. I wrapped my hands around blakes waist as I laid my head on her chest.

"I-I-I thought I l-lost you" I stuttered out before breaking into another sob.

"Mom, I'd never leave you without a fight." She spoke in a low voice before kissing the top of my head.

"Do you remember what you promised me mommy?" Blake asked as she rubbed her hands through my hair. My grip on her tightening.

I nodded my head against her stomach as she spoke once more. "What was it? I wanna hear you say it" she questions.

Now I was looking up at her with tears in my eyes. I was still quietly sobbing but I quickly fixed myself up as I seen the pained look in blakes face. "I promised to let you go when the time comes" I laid my head back down on blakes lap as she played in my hair.

"And it just wasn't my time" she whispered in my ear before continuing to play in my hair.

----

Everyone was awake now. Victoria was talking to Blake having a cute little conversation with her. I chuckled to myself as I listened to them.

"Promise you'll bring me blueberry pancakes every time you come to see me." She glared at Victoria.

Victoria chuckled to herself after promising she'd bring her blue berry pancakes every other day. "Matter of fact Blakey. I'll make you some when me and tay go home but I'm not leaving your side for a few days or until I know you're alright." Blake groaned at victorias comment as she gave her a dramatic sigh.

"Yes ma'am" Blake replied sarcastically giggling to herself.

Allectra and Athena were now sitting off to the side chatting and smiling away. I wasn't sure what was going on between those two but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know that they liked eachother.

Silence fell apon us as we all looked at Blake. She was smiling at us as she told Athena and Allectra about me and Victoria taking her to an aquarium and an art exhibit..

They both looked at me with a small smile on there faces.

Today was the hardest day of my life. Almost loosing my daughter struck a nerve in me I didn't think I had. Clinically she was dead for 5 whole minutes. It was indeed a miracle that she even survived.

----

It was now late at night and we were all still at the hospital with Blake. I realized that if I couldn't have a party for her at the house. That I could bring the party to her.

I quickly looked over at Athena while giving her a nod. She slowly takes her violin out of its case before sitting it on the side of her.

"Princess since it is still your birthday. We have one more surprise for you" I stated before nodding at Athena again.

I sat down in my chair next to blakes bed while Victoria came and sat on my lap. Her face now buried in the crook in my neck as she sighed into me. .

That's when music started to boom out into the hospital room. Blakes face went into a smile as she sat up in her bed. Athena was now playing her violin as she made eye contact with blake.

Her eyes soon closed when she started playing her violin even faster. Making shivers run down my body. The sound was beautiful, I couldn't quite master up enough words to explain how it made me feel. It was warm, beautiful, intriguing yet calming all in one.

Me and Victoria looked up at Blake. Now seeing the visible smile on her face again as her cheeks turned a shade of red. Victoria and I both gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting back down.

"Happy Birthday Blake" we all yelled in unison. As her lips curved into another smile..

This was one of the most amazing moments for me. I thought she was officially dead, I thought she was going to die. My daughter, my Blake and yet here we all were. Listening to Athena play the violin being grateful for the fact that Blake was still alive.

I was still in shock but I was grateful. Very very fucking grateful.