Chapter Fifteen: Accusations

KAYLA'S P.O.V

"How about we take a drive and talk about why you felt like you could kiss my girlfriend?

Oh yeah and why you fucked her rapist? And before you think you have a choice in the matter you don't.. You might wanna drop that stupid look off your face HONEY. It's going to be a loooong drive" she said as she gave me an evil smile.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't even believe I got myself into this situation. The whole plan was for me to go to Taylor and apologize for everything that I did to her but I wasn't expecting her to have a girlfriend and I also wasn't expecting taylor to have so much hate towards me either.

I mean I get it though, I understand. From her point of view what she saw was me having sex with her uncle but it wasn't like that at all actually. I mean yes, I did have sex with him but it was to help her. I had sex with him to help Taylor.

Of course it sounds really bad and dumb, how is me having sex with her uncle helping her? When I think about it. It sounds more like an excuse then there actually being a reason behind it but there was, a real reason behind it all.

I'm not going to lie the truth is a bit disturbing and twisted as hell but I did it for her. I loved her that much.

I couldn't help but see that this girl "Victoria" really seems to care for Taylor. I mean she went out of her way to talk to me. I could easily get out of this car if I wanted to but I chose to stay so it's not like she was holding me against my will.

I knew Taylor cared and loved her just by the way she yelled her name in the hospital cafeteria when I kissed her. She seemed afraid more then worried, and that's when I put two and two together.

Taylor was afraid to loose Victoria more then she realized it, and she didn't even seem to see it herself. I'm pretty sure Taylor knows she's afraid to loose Victoria but she doesn't really know how much of being afraid to loose Taylor she is.

I could see that. I've known Taylor for years, I could see that she was genuinely happy with this girl which means that I simply had no chance getting her back especially after what I did to her. She won't ever forgive me, that is something that I know for a fact.

I looked at Victoria, I had been silent the whole ride. I was wondering where we were going but I decided not to ask. Instead I tried to make small conversation with her.

"Taylor really loves you" I said as I looked at her, she kept her eyes on the road as she hesitated before responding to me.

"Yes" is all she said before going silent once again. 30 minutes later she stopped the car at a lake, the moon was shining down on it perfectly. Although I was itching to get out of this car, it didn't seem as if that was her plan at all.

She sat there staring out the window for awhile. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that something was heavy on her mind. Before I could ask her what it was she spoke.

"The whole ride here I was debating on what I was going to say to you. Should I tell you how much of a bad person you are, should I threaten you for kissing MY girlfriend but to be completely honest, I'm just not that type of person at all. I'm not the type to talk down on others and I'm not going to make you feel like shit about what you did although you should. I won't make it my business too"

I looked at her with my mouth wide. I was expecting her to yell and scream and tell me how much of a horrible person I am but she didn't instead she told me the truth, and that's when I knew that this girl was genuinely a good person. She didn't want to make people feel like shit, she didn't want to yell and scream and fight me for kissing her girlfriend.