Chapter Twenty One: Birthday Girl

BLAKE'S P.O.V ( Blake In Media )

The Next Day...

I woke up extremely early. Today was the day. It was my birthday and I was super super excited.

I looked over at the time and it was 7:30 AM, I was so exited I just couldn't sleep. I decided to take a bath, the only thing I really knew how to do without my mommy

30 Minutes Later..

I was now laying in my bubble bath. It was so rare that I felt no pain at all. No back aches, No nose bleeds, No coughing up blood, No days where my whole body felt like it was about to collapse. If the doctors said that I was getting worse and might only have a little time left. Why was it that I was feeling so much better? Why is it that I was feeling no pain at all. I hadn't had anything of the sorts in almost a week, maybe two.

Sure of course I looked a little pale but all in all I was doing okay, I was doing better. I was taking my meds on time, I was going for check ups at the hospital. Everything was going great but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Of course I was happy but I knew better then to get my hopes up.

I sat there for awhile wondering how my mommy was so lucky to find someone like Victoria. I was very happy for Taylor, for my mommy.

Today my mother's friend is coming. Her name is "Athena" she's suppose to be a violinist and to say I was happy and overly excited would be an understatement. I think I remember Athena from when I was younger, apparently her and my mom were really close. They use to be the best of friends but I guess they lost contact.

Victoria is starting to mean so much to me and I never want her and my mom to break up. It seems like my mommy is so much more happier and that Victoria seems to bring out the best in her.

I sat in the bubble bath for about 35 minutes before I decided to get out and get dressed. Then I started on my chair in front of my vanity. I put my hair down as I brushed it. After I got done I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled

I looked like a princess which is exactly what I wanted. Everything was going perfect so far. I was feeling better, I was looking a lot better and I was so looking forward too today.

---

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

"You almost here love?" I whisper into the phone. It was nearly 8:30 AM but I had to make sure that Athena was here on time and that everything went perfectly for Blake.

"Yeah but I brought someone with me. I'll introduce you guys. Once I make it there, I think you're going to like her. Blake especially will." She said

And after a few more minutes of simple conversation. We hang up. I look over to the side of me and I see Victoria soundlessly asleep looking more beautiful than ever.

I was going to wake her up but she looked so peaceful I wanted to wait a minute. I felt like a little creep staring at her while she's sleeping. I chuckled to myself and she tiredly switched to her side as she put her arms around me. Her eyes shot open as I chuckled again.

"Good morning beautiful" I whispered in her ear. She smiled as she kissed me on the lips. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I found someone as beautiful and caring as Victoria.

"Good morning my love" she giggled. I swear everyday Victoria never fails to make me smile. She amazes me and I have the upmost respect for her.

"I love it when you sleep for you're so beautiful, yet so unaware"

I kissed her cheek before I got out of the bed and went to blakes room. I peeped Inside and she was sitting down looking at herself through the mirror while doing her hair.

She looked like a princess, my little princess. She was growing up and I was also scared that I could possibly loose her. It was eating me up inside, after today Blake has to go back to the hospital and continue her chemo and radiation and I didn't want her to go although I know that she is more important to me than anything. I didn't want her being back in a hospital hooked up to machines.

But today is all about her and I intend on making it the best day of her life.

2 Hours Later....

"Wow mama look, it's so cute Blake says to Victoria. We both turn our head and see a penguin and indeed it was definitely adorable. We were currently at the aquarium, one of the many places Blake wanted to go to. I still thought it was so cute that Blake calls Victoria "mama". I was still getting use to her calling someone else that beside me. I wasn't jealous, I was just surprised because she's never done this with anyone else I've dated.

"Dolphins" Blake screams while she pulled me towards them. They were doing a show as a girl did a signal. A dolphin shot up into the air and went back into the water. Blake cheered and giggled as she watched them.

I looked over at Victoria and she looked more beautiful than ever. Her now red hair fell down her back perfectly. She had on light makeup and a little bit of lipgloss with a black dress that hugged all of her curves and black heels that showed off her beautiful legs.

Me and Victoria have only had sex once and that was literally maybe two or three months ago. Not that I need it her presence was enough for me, I was literally starstruck by this girl and I've never met someone who could make me open up about anything.

I figured since it's been almost a year since we've been dating that I'd do something special for her. After blakes birthday of course. I definitely want to make her feel special and let her know that she's the only woman in my life that I love dearly besides my little Blake.

---

We were now at an art show. Blake was walking next to Victoria while holding her hand. Pointing at all the beautiful pieces in the room. She was smiling and laughing as she whispered something into victorias ear.

I thought this was so cute. My girlfriend and my daughter being so close. They've been spending alot of time together even when I'm not around. It's nice because it shows me that Victoria really does care for Blake whether I'm around or not.

One Hour Later...

We were now at home. It was only 11:00 AM which is still pretty early. I got a call from Athena saying she'd be there later. We all decided to get back into our pajamas. We were cooking a little breakfast together. Eggs, bacon and blueberry pancakes.

Blake was helping Victoria make the pancake batter while I was putting the bacon in the oven. I looked over at them for a moment. It was perfect, they were laughing and giggling while making jokes. Blake was giving Victoria a face and she bussed out into a fit of laughter as they both continued to mix the pancake batter.

30 Minutes Later...

Our food was finally done and we were now sitting on the couch watching one of blakes favorite movies "monster high" it was hilarious because I actually love these movies even though I'm not a little kid anymore. I always loved watching movies like this and it was even more of a precious moment because I was with my family. My daughter and the love of my life.

I wish it could be like this forever. I pray that its like this forever no matter the case, no matter the situation. ❤

Business Casual (GirlxGirl) [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara