Chapter Fourteen: Worried

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

So when I got done telling Victoria what happened between me and Kayla and who she was, Victoria seemed to be a little disturbed as well as angry and confused. She shook her head more then once, her eyes seemed to be glued to the floor as she started to talk under her breath as if she was trying to figure something out and this alone made me a little worried.

Maybe I shouldn't have told her? But before I could over think it she spoke.

"So you mean to tell me that Kayla is your ex girlfriend? Who knew that your uncle was raping you and instead of leaving it alone for you to deal with yourself she interfered and on top of that she slept with your Rapist that is also your uncle to get back at you all because you didn't wanna tell the police what was happening?"

I nodded my head at Victoria as she looked in my eyes, she seemed very irritated and more affected by this then me and I wasn't sure what to say to her because if I say anything more I'm afraid that she might take this a little more personal then me.

She simply grabbed her keys and my phone as she decided to head out the door, I follow after her as I grab her by her arm, "where are you going and why did you take my phone?" I said with my eyes wide and she didn't answer me she simply just pulled away as she walked out of the cabin and drove off into the darkness.

I didn't know what to do I was frantic because I couldn't leave the house when Blake is here and I didn't want
Victoria doing something she regretted, I've done many horrible things but Victoria is very fragile even though she's extremely resilient, she's also very sensitive and tough, I wasn't sure if I was the only person she ever let her gaurd down with but I was for sure that she wasn't some weakling and she definitely knew how to handle herself that isn't something that I had to worry about.

I couldn't call her cause she took my phone and now I don't know what to do so much has happened in one day it's ridiculous.

All i could do is sit here and hope she makes it back okay and in perfect health.

-------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

I leave out of the cabin in a hurry ready to kill this bitch. I use taylor's phone to call Kayla. As I'm driving I pull over and wait for someone to pickup. It rings about 5 times because someone say's something.

"Taylor?! I am so sorry" she yells into the phone. I breathe in and out for a few seconds to restrain myself before I replied, "where are you Kayla?" I asked as I impatiently waited for her to respond "palm meadow park" she responds really fast actually thinking that she's talking to Taylor. This girl has some fucking nerve.

"This late? Stay there kayla, we need to talk" I hang up quickly as I started my car back up and drove into the darkness and I start to get even more mad and even more confused, why would Kayla do that to Taylor? I mean it makes no sense she has no motive to do something like that to Taylor, just because she didn't want to confess about her uncle to the police which could have caused her to get even more hurt and traumatized doesn't mean she had the right to do that to Taylor.

10 minutes later I arrive at the park more angrier then ever. I had to calm myself down before I talk to this girl because I know I would surely do something I know I shouldn't. I sit in the car for a second trying to collect myself. I called Kayla's number on taylor's phone waiting on her to pick up, I sighed as she answers "I'm here, come to my car. It's the only black one here" I say on the phone as I hang up.

I see Kayla walking up to the car as she gets into the passenger seat and shuts the door but as she turns around her mouth drops open as i lock the car door. She seems shocked at my actions. I slowly lean over her and pull at her seatbelt she gets the hint and puts it on.

I lay back in my seat as I stare at her she seems to be very nervous and a little scared as she stares wide eyed back at me.

"How about we take a drive and talk about why you felt like you could kiss my girlfriend?

Oh yeah and why you fucked her rapist? And before you think you have a choice in the matter you don't.. You might wanna drop that stupid look off your face HONEY. It's going to be a loooong drive" I said as I flash her an evil smile.