Chapter Eight: Taylor's Secret (Part 1)

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

It's been 3 days since me and Taylor confessed our love for each other and we couldn't be more happier. We were at the hospital yesterday with "Blake" she seems to be doing alot better now, I realized how much she's growing on me. I mean what can I say the little girl is quite adorable and she means alot to Taylor, its very refreshing to see how much she smiles around Blake and how she isn't so guarded.

We are currently at my place and I feel like right now would be the perfect time to have a "deep" conversation with taylor, we never really talk about the things that we've been through but I've opened up to her a little bit more then she's opened up to me. I told her about "Melissa" and that was very hard and painful for me to talk about but in order for me to have a serious and long relationship with Taylor she needed to know the bad things about my past/present as well as the good and I should know the same about her.

She was in between my legs as I played in her hair, it seemed as if something was on her mind and I wanted to know exactly what it was but I wanted to be patient so instead of asking I waited for her to tell me..

"Can I tell you something Victoria" she said with a serious tone, I nodded my head at her when she looked up at me. Before she spoke she hesitated as if she was afraid to talk about it.

"When.." she sighed very loudly and then continued "when I was 15 I was sexually and physically abused by my uncle until I was 17 on my 18 birthday I ran away and moved back with my mother an my father. The only reason I wasn't living with them was because my parents got really sick to where they couldn't take care of me so they sent me away to my uncle in Chicago thinking that he would take care of me but it was quite thee opposite, I came back when I was 18 because then I was legally able to take care of myself and not need a legal guardian to watch over me. So I did everything I could for my parents I took care of them while they were sick and I made sure that my family's company lived on" tears were now falling down Taylor's face as she decided to continue " but I've done unspeakable things. When I got away from my uncles sexual abuse I was filled with rage. The night of my birthday I came back to his house while everyone was sleeping and I did it Victoria"

She was now looking at me with tears in her eyes as she broke down crying, I couldn't help but hold her close to me and whisper in her ear that everything was going to be okay, as she started to calm down I asked her the one question that I really wanted to know.

"Taylor what do you mean you did it? What did you do?" I asked her afraid of what she was going to say next and just like I'd thought, it was something I would have never expected to come out of her mouth.

"I killed him"