Chapter Twenty Eight: Nervousness

VICTORIA P.O.V

Today was the day that we were going to visit Blake and tell her about our engagement. I was excited yet nervous as hell, I knew Blake loved me alot but did she love me enough to think that I was the right one for her mother forever?

All the things that we've been through together made me closer to Taylor and Blake. They were my family, no they are my family and I couldn't see myself being without them.

It was early in the morning, I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and make blakes favorite blueberry pancakes Instead. I promised I'd bring them to her the next time I visited anyway

I couldn't believe that in a few weeks I'd be married. It was still a shock to me that Taylor even wanted to be with me, let alone marry me. The best part about it is that I was happy, really really happy. For a long time I was angry with the world, I was angry with everything and everyone and after so long I finally have a reason to smile.

I finally have someone who truly loves me without a doubt. Someone who accepts my flaws and the demons that I carry. It was amazing and for once in my life I wasn't questioning my happiness. I wasn't questioning wether or not this would all blow back up in my face because I knew this was right and I knew that Taylor was perfect just for me.

I would be a complete fool to let that go, to ever walk away from her..

Later That Day....

I was now at the hospital with Blake. Taylor was still at work and would be meeting me here after.

"I brought you your blueberry pancakes like I promised" blakes lips curved into a huge grin

"Vicky when can I come home with you and mom?"

"Soon I promise" I said with a warm smile.

It was amazing how much me and Blake connected with one another. I was nervous for her and scared for her at the same time. I prayed that she was getting better.

She seemed alot better though in my opinion, her face was no longer pale and her lips had a pink tint to them, her eyes didn't look as dull as they once were but instead lively and it looked like she was gaining some weight which was a good thing.

I smiled to myself "you know you're really pretty just like your mom" I stated

Blake looked at me with an unreadable expression and I started to think that maybe I said the wrong things. "no one's ever told me that but my mother. Other people just tell me I look really unhealthy, it's very nice to hear" she responded back with a huge grin on her face.

It had been about an hour now and I was impatiently waiting for Taylor to get to the hospital. My nerves were on edges and I was slightly more nervous than I thought.

I was lost in my own thoughts until I heard the hospital door creak open. It was Taylor finally, looking as beautiful as ever. She wore a business suit and had her hair in a messy bun her eyes were droopy and low as if she was tired from working all day.

"Hey beautiful" she said to me before kissing me on my cheek, she lifted me out my seat before sitting me down on her lap. "Hey princess" she said looking over to Blake

"So we have something to tell you" Taylor starts off with a huge smile as she tightens her hands around my waist "were getting married" she blurted out.

I look at Blake too see the expression on her face. It was unreadable I didn't know if I should talk or just give her a minute to let it sink in

"Does this mean that we can finally be a family?" Blake asked

"Yes but we already are a family" Taylor chimed in

"And I can be the flower girl right? And help Vicky plan everything" she grinned from ear to ear

Me and Taylor nodded our heads at the same time when Blake started to scream in joy. I chuckled at her and sighed in relief, I don't know why I was so nervous to tell blake but now that we got that out of the way we could start planning things.

We literally have three weeks to plan a wedding and I'm not sure if we'll have everything done in time but the fact that it's going to be something simple means that it shouldn't take to long to be done.

Just thinking about it makes me happy yet nervous at the same time.

In just three weeks I'd be Victoria Bradshaw.

"Will the doctors let me out for your big day?" Blake asked

"If they don't will bring the wedding to you" I replied with a chuckled.

I was so worried though. I had three weeks to plan a wedding, to find a dress for me and Blake and Athena. To make amends with my asshole of a dad and I just knew these next three weeks were going to be hell...

The only person I had left to tell was my dad and Raven Marissa's mother. I wasn't sure how that was going to go but hopefully she'd be happy for me.

"Me and victoria were going to stay the night with you. Keep you company" Taylor said

"I'd love that" Blake smiled before finally digging into the blueberry pancakes I brought her.

Later That Night....

It was around three in the morning now. Taylor and Blake were both sleeping, I decided to go get something to eat from the cafeteria.

When I got there it was only a few people in line. I was lost in my thoughts before I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around there she stood looking more scared then ever.

"Kayla?!"