Chapter Thirty "Epilogue"

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

"Babe" Victoria came to my side "it's okay, calm down" she whispered while gently caressing my cheek "we have to get back before Blake wakes up"

It took me a few minutes to collect my thoughts but I thanked Kayla for the warning and proceeded to head back to Blakes hospital room. I didn't know what to think, how was he alive and more importantly how did he even survive. We only had two options

One: go to the police.

Two: move back to London

To be honest London sounded pretty great rightnow. I felt like my life was a mess, I was about to get married which I was extremely happy about but my daughter almost died, Kayla showing back up, victoria has her own problems just like me and now my rapist is back and to tell you the truth I was afraid.

"Mommy" Blake said when we walked back in the room. "Hey Munchkin, how are you feeling?"

"Better the doctors said I can go home tomorrow officially this time. I just have to get check ups every week and take my meds" she smiled

"That's great news!!" I laugh cheerfully "Momma and I were thinking about moving to London. You know most of our family's there and we need a fresh start, what do you think princess?"

"Ive been there before when I was little, right?" Blake commented "I think it's a good idea"

Two Weeks Later

"Are you sure you're ready for this? We could always stay" I asked Taylor while we were packing up everything. She shook her head yes with a smile then continuing to pack up her house, we had packed up my house first and it literally took us 3 whole days and now we were at Taylor's house packing up all her belongings and it had only been a day but I was dreading this plane ride because I seriously hated planes so much

I had been waiting for an excuse to go back to London and see my family. I was excited I'd be able to see my cousins they couldn't wait to see me the most.

Although I was excited to see my family I was a bit worried. This all seemed too easy, after Kayla told me about Jason being back. We hadn't even heard from him nor seen him and I was starting to think something didn't seem right.

But maybe I'm just being too paranoid.

Four hours later we were done packing up everything and on our way to to the airport.

"Princess are you alright?" I asked Blake as she held my hand really tightly

"Yes I just don't like planes" she scrunched her face up making a pout "you and me both" I chuckled

We were now on the plane putting our luggage's away. We all had seats next to each other of course and as soon as I sat down Blake squeezed the life out of my hand while Victoria was resting her head on my shoulder.

"You know" she chuckled "this is how it feels to drive in a car with you" she smirked "you drive so reckless sometimes babe"

One Year Later

Everything was perfect a little while after Blake went into remission we moved to London and had everything including Blake's chemo therapy switch to here. Blake hadn't been sick for over a year now and she barley even needed the chemo treatment or anything which I was extremely thankful for.

Me and Victoria's wedding was tomorrow. After we found out about Jason being back in town we decided to put our wedding on hold just in case things got out of hand I didn't want things to be a disaster.