Chapter Seven: Confessed

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

"I love you Taylor Bradshaw"

When those words left her mouth I was shocked, stunned, flabbergasted but mostly I was worried, I wasn't sure if she was saying this because we just had sex and she was "in the moment" or was she saying this because she actually meant it.

I really don't know but what I did know was that I was more confused then ever so I didn't say it back, Victoria said she loved me and I didn't say it back. Not because I didn't want to but because I wasn't sure if she really meant what she said and before I put my heart on the line I wanted to be forsure, I wanted to be certain.

I care for Victoria I care for her so much that it scares me, for once in my life I was afraid to love another human being but thee effect she had on me was like no other. It was like I was finally whole again and that by itself meant something to me.

It meant something to me for someone as beautiful as her to be able to see me for who I truly was and what I really was

"Broken"

And that's when I knew that victoria's words were "honest" and she was speaking nothing but the truth when she confessed her love to me.

Because she's seen me, she's seen all of me even all the broken pieces of me she's still seen me and manages to still confess her love to me. That is a beautiful thing, for someone to love and care for you so selflessly.

That's when you know, that's when you know that someone truly loves you. Because they don't try to change you but instead they try to understand you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

I told her, I told Taylor that I love her and no it had nothing to do with the fact that we just had the best "sex" like ever but in all reality I meant it, I meant every word I've ever said to her because she's different.

I always said that I never wanted someone who sees the good in me, I've always wanted someone who sees the bad as well as the damaged and broken parts of me but still loves me and tries to understand me and that's what she does, that's what taylor does. She tries, she tries so hard to show me how much she cares for me and that is why I love her.

I love her because she tells me that "I am perfect, in all my imperfections" and she never lets me go one day without knowing how beautiful she thinks I am. She not only compliments my looks but she compliments my heart and my soul and my willingness to help others.

Taylor doesn't have to tell me she loves me back because I know she does. She shows it.

She shows it in the ways that she compliments me, she shows it in the ways that she makes love to me, she shows it in the ways that she is here for me, she shows it in the ways that she tries to make me smile, she shows it just by the fact that she is even trying to really understand me.

What's so funny about it all is that she sees the little things. Like if I don't eat she'll instantly think that there's something wrong because I haven't ate anything all day, its quite cute actually its adorable. If she sees that I'm sad or having a bad day she instantly tries to make my day or make me smile or try to make me laugh.

That's it. That's what it is the fact that she can be funny without ever being mean and she never fails when it comes to making me smile. She never fails

And that to me is an amazing person someone willing to show their love for you without ever having to say it. You instantly just know but sometimes hearing those words can comfort you in a way and that's exactly what she did.

The words she said back to me changed everything

"I love you more Victoria Kehlani Sullivan"

That was it. That's when I realized,
We finally confessed.