Chapter Thirteen: Who Is Kayla?

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

"Enlighten me then?" I said with my eyes still glued to taylors, she nodded her head at me before she spoke

"Okay but we atleast need to go to my room. I don't want Blake hearing any of this" she said as she grabbed my hand and walked us both to her room, on our way there we stopped by blakes room to quietly check up on her and she was still sleeping peacefully.

I smiled as I looked at Taylor giving her the okay to head to her room. We continue to walk in pure silence but not an awkward one. As we reach her room I sit on the bed remaining quiet for a few minutes.

"What exactly did Kayla do?" I said, patting the bedside next to me as Taylor sits down. Taylor stared at me. The evening light made her hazel eyes shine like honey galaxies. I could see the gold flicks spreading like stardust in them.

She seemed very hesitant before she decided to speak "Kayla was my first girlfriend when I was 15 and the more we got close the more I felt like I could trust her she was the only one who knew about the things that my uncle did to me and I trusted that she would keep it a secret. A week later she shows up at his door step with the police and as I open the door I recognize the police officers, they both were friends with my uncle and they already knew what was going on, the only reason they showed up was because they had to protect their reputation as cops. So as I sit there they ask me questions and I simply deny them because if I admitted that my uncle was sexually abusing me I was definitely sure that they would help him out or join him and I couldn't handle that so I denied everything. The whole time Kayla is crying and asking me why I lied but I had already explained to her that he had friends in the police department but she just couldn't seem to understand." Taylor stopped for awhile and looked at me for a long time and I could feel the love through her stare, I could feel all her emotions radiating off of her. I kissed her cheek as I told her to continue and so she did.

"So after that happened me and Kayla didn't talk to each other for awhile, she was angry with me and I understood why but she just couldn't seem to understand why I didn't confess. About 2 weeks later I come home from school and I hear weird noises, so as I'm about to head into my room. I see Kayla on top of my uncle naked and it took me a minute to actually realize that she was fucking him. I was in shock, I wanted to kill them both but I restrained myself. I decided to walk away but before I do she seems to notice me through the door and that was the day that I started hating her, the day where I wish I never met her because I thought I could trust her but I was so wrong" Taylor stops again as a tear rolls down her face and to say that Taylor was right about me hating Kayla after she told me exactly what she did to her was definitely an understatement because to be honest I fucking wanted to beat the living shit out of her.

"I can't believe she did that to you, I am so sorry Taylor" I said as I rubbed her cheek kissing it every chance I got, she smiled up at me before she grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I knew Taylor had been through alot of things but this, nothing could have prepared me for it. Never did I ever expect someone to do something like that to Taylor knowing exactly what her uncle was doing to her and yet you still managed to betray her in the most horrible way, how could Kayla ever think that Taylor would ever wanna speak to her or ever wanna see her again and then she had the audacity to kiss her at the hospital and the only reason Taylor didn't freak the fuck out then was because we were in a public place.

I knew what I had to do, I have to talk to "kayla" I know thats a horrible idea but I need her to know that Taylor doesn't want anything to do with her and she never will.