Chapter One

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

The meeting I had yesterday morning was good, I met his daughter "Victoria"

she was sweet, beautiful and very interesting but her fame had no interest to me, yeah she could sing but what did that have to do with the companies?

Anyways I denied her fathers offer simply because he basically tried to use his daughter to impress me and I didn't like that at all, it seemed to me that she wasn't very fond of it either.

_______________________

( FLASH BACK )

"Hello Its very nice to meet you love, my names Victoria "kehlani" Sullivan"

She put her hand out to shake mine and I kindly took the offer, she gave me a warm smile and sat down next to her father.

"So tell me what exactly do you have planned for the companies?" I ask her dad with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I was thinking that my daughter Victoria could be the face of it" he said with a grin.

I looked at Victoria and she didn't seemed to pleased about it, she rolled her eyes at him and that made me chuckle a little bit.

"Father I think you're taking this too far and I'm sorry but I don't wanna be the face of the companies, you should have discussed this with me first" Victoria said looking pissed off as she got up and walked out the meeting.

I decided to get up and go after her, I grabbed her hand before she could get on the elevator. "Miss are you alright?" I said with concern

"No honestly I'm not, I'm tired of my dad using me for his own personal gain and I'm done with it and him." She almost looked as if she wanted to cry.

I pulled her into a hug and told her everything would be alright, I gave her my business car with my companies number, my main office number and my personal cell number. I don't know what actually made me do it but when she was looking all sad and down, I wanted to be there for her.

( FLASH BACK OVER )

__________________________

VICTORIA'S P.O.V

Yesterday was horrible, I mean the meeting went alright but Taylor Bradshaw denied his offer and I denied it as well because I didn't wanna be the face of any company.