"Good morning Prince Charming." I greeted back then chuckle and ran my right index nail over his jawline and collarbone, he gulped then bit his lower lip and tugged me closer as I noticed that his pupils were starting to blow wide.

"Oh shit! You're Beastie not Prince Charming!" I squirm then pushed him away but he only tightened his grip with his nails digging against my side making me burst into fits of laughter.

"You deceived me! How dare you Beastie!" I yelled jokingly while laughing hysterically and squirming out of his grip, he covered my mouth with his right hand then lean closer.

"You're turning me on even more so stop it woman." He whispered seriously and darkly causing my eyes to widen and feel my face heat up while he smirked deviously and winked cheekily making me squirm.

"Excuse me! What the fuck is happening here?" Gem interrupted clearing her throat jokingly causing us to turn to her while he's still covering my mouth.

"Trying my best to act like a proper boyfriend and not some psychotic one but she's making it a whole lot complicated for me!" He yelled childishly and exaggeratedly making her laugh and grab a jug of water from the fridge while I giggle.

"Everyone is busy at the gym while the girls were busy at the pool down the amenities floor, if you need anything I'm just chilling at the side of the pool with the girls." She said dismissively then walk out and close the door leaving the two of us.

"Hey! It's only the two of us here!" He cheered cheekily and jokingly causing me to bite his hand making him wince then let go.

He suddenly crash his lips against mine passionately and pin my hands behind me securely as I squirmed trying to free myself but getting turn on.

"I need my breakfast dork!" I squirmed then lean away causing his lips to collide against my neck making me moaned loudly while he chuckle darkly.

He trailed his lips down to my jugular and suck it slightly causing my to bit my lower lip to suppress any sounds threatening to spill.

"Get off or get nothing." I growled sternly making him stop and lean over my right ear.

"You know I can take you right here and right now, bet you'll love it if I do you good here in this island. Want a free sample baby? Take the offer or get nothing." He whispered devilishly causing me to feel like I'm on a fucking pits of flames and my heart beating abnormally fast.

"Come on baby, it's not that bad. I know how much you love it, deep, hard and passionately slow right?" He whispered provocatively making me blush furiously and squirm when he suck my earlobe as I feel my core heating up and shivers ran down my spine.

"Chicken noodle soup!" I yelp reminding him causing him to chuckle darkly and peck on my jaw with his hot tongue grazing against my skin, he look straight to my eyes with his pupils nearly covering his iris and an evil smirk plastered across his face.

"Now were both turn on, Tadah!" He cheered sarcastically making me roll my eyes and smirked back, he tugged me closer with her hips against mine feeling how turn on he is causing my breath to hitch and he growl lowly then glared at me darkly.

"This is so fucking hard, bloody hell." He muttered as I tried to free my hands but he only tightened his grip.

"I'll take that as 'Get nothing because I'm Prince Charming for today', please get off with all do respect?" I asked with a smirk but he just raised his eyebrows and smirked back.

"So that means you'll take my offer later?" He asked cheekily making me chuckle and grind my hips against his hard on taking him by surprise then moan my name, he let go of my hands and was about to gripped my waist as I jumped off immediately and push him away.