Chapter 24

3months later

Jades p.o.v

I wiped the vomit from my face and brushed my teeth counting in my head for the hundredth time trying to prove myself wrong ...3 months .... I had stayed at perrie and zayns last night because zayn was doing something in America an she didn't want to be lonely "PERRIE COME HERE PLEASE" I was so scared she skipped in all smiles "what's up jadey?" "I haven't ... had my period in three months.." the smile disappeared there was scilence for two minutes before she spoke "we were in charming three months ago jade... did he.. ya know .. wear a condom"

My eyes widen as my thoughts go back to that night "no.." I whisper her face went white "cmon we need to get an ultra sound on you!"

"Okay mrs thirlwall this is gel to help us see the baby although you've only got a small baby bump it will be clearer to see and it might be abit cold" I nodded and he rubbed it on my stomach perrie squeezed my hand. Indicating that she was here for me. He put the scanner on my stomach and turned I the computer "okay normal blood pressure stable heart beat .... yeah both of the babies are healthy you are pregnant jade" my jaw dropped "scuse me did you say babies?" he nodded "yes twins"

"Perrie this is bad this is so bad ahh managements gonna kill me!". She grinned "who cares I'm an aunty!" I rolled my eyes "yeah real big help ... I dunno what to do" she laughed "you could always just tweet the ultra sound picture. And wait for management. Juice and hap to call you?" I bit my lip and nodded taking a photo of the ultrasound and tweeting it

'Healthy bubbas ... dunno how to feel about this ... nervous excited I dunno .. :S -jade x'

"Now we play the waiting game!!" perrie sang

Haps p.o.v

"Congradulations hap!" opies daughter squeald I frowned "what do you mean kiddo" opie shook his head "when was the last time juice checked little mix's twitter page ... Ellie is stalking it 24/7 I think theirs something you might wanna see" I frowned "juice go on little mix's twitter page" juice nodded and typed on the computer before his face turned to Anger "you .. got .. my baby cousin.. PREGNANT!"

"Wait what!?" I stood up and me jax An everyone else gathered around the computer "shit man twins" jax said quietly I grabbed my phone dialling here number what the fuck is going on and why didn't she call me !

(J=jade,h=hap)

J-uh.. hi

H-what the fuck

J-.....

H-why didn't you tell me !

J-cause I only found out today and I'm scared hap I'm on my own in the house your in another country I thought I was just sick but I'm not!

H- get to America I want Tara to check you out!

J-I can't just drop everything hap!

H- your only holidays arnt you ! get on the next plane to America and I mean it jade!

J-hap...

H-please baby come here I want Tara to check you

J-I can only stay for two days

H-thank you baby

I hung up and looked at the boys "she will be here in the morning" I sighed I've known her for 11 months and already she's pregnant! (just go with it) dammit nice going hap! I turne my head "jax man.. if she's pregnant I need to be there after it gets

to 6 months I need to be there for the last three months " he sighed "I know man I know"

Jades p.o.v

I got off the and walked out spotting hap. He walked upto me and hugged me "I'm so sorry baby". I felt a tear roll Down my cheek "do you wanna get on my back?" I nodded and jumped up burying my face in his shoulder and slowly drifting off the sleep , stuff you jet lag

"Jade wake up were at the club house" I got up and out of the car seeing juice already infront of me "why didn't you call" I looked down "I didn't know" he sighed "get inside were on lockdown , Tara has the room set up for you already" he kissed my cheek and walked off. Hap put his hand on my stomach smiling slightly "is it really twins ?" I shrugged it's what I've been told". He kissed my forehead "we will get through this"

"There they are, hap she was telling the truth" haps jaw dropped in awe as he stared at the screen "your serious" she nodded as printed a picture off for him he nodded "thanks doc" she nodded "jade I need to talk to you when. Your ready?" I got up off the table "sure lets go"

We sat on jax and Tara's bed. She sighed "okay so you can perform still but you can't jump around as much just focus on the singing also umm where will they live". I shrugged "with me" she stared at me "in london?" I frowned.

Hap lives in California and I'm from the uk I can't be on my own with twins ... "well yeah I'll just have to come over once a month or something" she nodded "any cravings" I thought for a second then grinned "meat pies and watermelon" she laughe "we have the fridge full of fruit for all the kids just help yourself , oh my god congratulations"

I was on a couch in the clubhouse laying down my head in haps lap as he drank a beer an rubbed circles on my stomach and my feet in juices lap he laughed at somthing jax had said and looked down at me "you okay baby?" I nodded and shut my eyes falling in and out of sleep

"How is she?" I heard Gemma ask "pregnant.. twins" hap confirmed moveing hair out of my face I squirmed abit "hap" "shh jade it's okay" I sighed and cuddled his keg drifting back to sleep ..

I'm pregnant with twins .... and th' father is not only my cousins best friend but is an outlaw. I can imagine the interview questions now.....