Chapter 14

Jades p.o.v

"This is my house .. well apartment" I said as me and juice walked in , we had just left the movie juice ripped his wig off "better then my dorm room" I laughed and playfully shoved him "anything is better" he laughed and we sat on the couch I undid his jumper and looked at his neck "juice.." he looked down "I know you wanna talk about it but I can't jade" I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder. "Just promise you won't do it again" "I promise baby cuz"

I sang softly as I made some tea I heard the doorbell ring "juice go get the door it's probably perrie or the boys coming to pick up the rest of her stuff" since perrie and Zayn got engaged she's moving into his house "alright !"

I looked at the sugar on the ver top self of the cupboard "dammit juice" I muttered as I stood up on a chair and reached up "dammit jade your gonna hurt yourself get down" I spun around and saw happy .... happy in my house "get out." His jaw tightened "no" "GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT!" "

"hey hey hey jadey settle down what's going on" Niall ,zayn and perrie walked around the corner And their eyes widened when they saw hap "I'm not leaving jade I can't clay sent me here to our club can't be on there own at the moment some shit went down with myans" I got off the chair and rested my hand on my hip "yeah well juice is welcome to stay you can stay at a Hotel"

Hap smirked "that's not what you were saying when you were in bed with me the other night when you were in my bed" I watched zayn and niall's jaws drop I shook my head "get out" I whispered haps face fell "jade I'm sorry" I shook my head "go away back to America. I don't care what clay says leave me alone juice ill be home on Friday"

Perries p.o.v

I was disgusted in that 'happy' guy who does that and to jade of all people. The poor girl is innocent you don't talk about if you had sex with her or not in front if everyone and she looked broken hearted "Jade I can't leave clay will kill me" she looked at me and the boys Niall clears his throat "I can drop you off at jesys?". Jade smiled slightly "thanks nialler" I turned to him "thank you mate" he nodded and whispered "there's no way I was leaving her here after that".

After zayn had helped me carry a my stuff to the car I walke over to jade and hugged her "babe you okay" she snuggles and shook her head "I can't believe he would say that an perrie it happened so quickly I didn't know he would blurt it out like that I've gone from being the innocent one in the band to being the bikie girl!" I ran my hands through her hair "shh jadey it's okay Niall will drive you to jesys so

"Ill meet you in the car baby" I said as I pecked zayns lips "okay pez, cya jadey, nialler juice" I Niall and jade were upstairs packing an overnight bag for her and juice was in the spare room. I walked over to hap "now you listen and you listen good our jadey is such a sweet girl I hate seeing her upset she's like mi sister and you never treat a girl like that the poor girl was so embarrassed and I think you should apologise to her and do something special for her I don't care what you do but that girl is important to. All of us and you hurt her you have a problem" he sat there speechless and I grabbed my phone and walked to the front door "cya at rehearsals tomorrow jade love you !"

Haps p.o.v

I groaned jade was pissed of at me , blonde was pissed off and now that Irish fuck Is taking to to another friends house. Juice looks pissed off at me and I can tel that as soon as his cousin leaves his gonna show it "you alright love" Irish said as he grabbed jades bag off her and walked in the lounge room my jaw clenched "jade" she stopped "ill meet you outside niall" he nodded "okay"

I cracked my knuckles , "I'm not good with words jade." she rolled her eyes "clearly". I sighed "jade it was just in the moment I'm sorry I said that fuck I'm sorry for fucking aruguing with you in front of your fans at the airport, and embarrassing you but fuck sorry if its a shitty apology but I have no idea what I'm doing" "ill be back tommorow night after practise" she got up and left I growled this girl is diffrent and I admit I like her but it would be eeasier in fucking charming Garding the gun runs and shit"