Chapter 52

Jades p.o.v

I pulled into the clubhouse and saw chibs he looked at my car and smiled he loved the twins "morning las how are the bubs?" I sighed "a handful" I picked up Tyler and he grabbed Frankie for me they were both asleep "just take em to haps room?" chibs asked I smiled softly "lead the way"

I followed him down the long corridor and he opened it hap was. Asleep I smiled and we laid the babies next to him he instantly wrapped his arms around them I smiled taking a picture and tweeting it

'Daddy going all protective of the kiddos even when his asleep :) x'

Chibs chuckled "ya love him jadey?" I smiled softly looking at my family "yeah I do it's just..." "what?" chibs asked. I shrugged "we come from two completely different worlds , it scares me it's so complicated". He frowned

"what scares you lass" he asked as we sat down we were now at the bar juice and jax had joined us "how do I know this could be the last time I see him chibs yous get shot at on a daily basis I just feel so stressed out those baby's need their dad and I need him to" chibs shook his head "hap is a strong guy jadey , ya know he ain't gonna doe" I shook my head "you don't know that for sure" he nodded slowly "iye your right , I don't"

"Jade nothing will happen to him" jax stated "to who?" a voice asked as I felt two. Strong arms wrap around my waist I looked down and changed the subject "I have other news I umm .. Bruce got the dates wrong and our tour it starts in .. 3 days" "jade... I only just got you back" hap muttered as he Barried his face in my hair "I don't call the shots happy management does" he sighed. "Jax I wanna go with jade just for a week make sure everything's okay and stuff" jax sighed and nodded "alright okay but no kutte(cut) you can wear the jumpers anything with the samcrow symbols on ot but the kutte stays here juice heard a rumour the other day"

My head snapped up and juice sighe "mixers say if they get rid of the leather jacket. And by that thy mean haps kutte that jade the kids and the rest of the girls will stay safe and out of danger" hap nodded "okay okay no kutte"

Haps p.o.v

I watched as jade fed Tyler another bottle to get him back to sleep "i missed you last night" I mutterd jade looked at me blushing a little "what do you mean?" I sighed "yous were ment to stay at the house for a few days , the house was so empty. , Baby toys everywhere ... then I saw makeup all in my bathroom.thanks girls, I couldn't stay there alone. So I stayed here at the clubhouse"

Jade set the baby down and sat on my lap cuddling into my chest "what do your smiley face tattoos mean?" I frowned "babe I think it's best you don't know" she pouted "pleassseee" I sighed "really?" she nodded and I groaned "they count for ... how many umm people I've killed ...." jade laid her head on my shoulder "oh" I ran my hands though her hair "don't think about it baby" I kissed her temple and then I noticed she had fallen asleep