Chapter 16

Jades p.o.v

"We love you Japan !" I shouted as we ran of stage. That was the final show for Japan perrie looked at me as we walked to our dressing room "you okay jadey" I nodded "yeah I'm fine. Worried about juice but I don't wanna speak to hap. He didn't even try to apologise or anything !" she sighed "its okay jade he will one day"

I nodded "one more signing tomorrow then back to London" she grinned "good ill get to see zayn before he heads off to Australia" I sighed "is gonna be Lonely without you in our apartment..." she rolled her eyes "your not getting rid of me that easily! I've still got some stuff there and while zayns on tour I'm staying there still" I grinned "good cause ill get bored with out you and hatchi around!"

My phone vibrated

*blocked number* I groaned it was 1am and I was sleeping I sighed an answered it

"Hello?"

"Hey baby girl it's Gemma... from charming"

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes

"Gemma"

"Juice is off life support and is in a stable condition , he actually just woke. Up he read a note you left?"

"Oh .. he did"

"Yeah , I say this in the nicest way possible but what the fuck did you write in that note he won't talk to anyone !"

"I umm ... I told him to stay away..."

"Ill be in London the day after you get home"

"No please Gemma no I don't want to see any of you's"

"I'm bringing Tara Thomas Abel Kenny and Ellie so have beds ready because stuffs going on here in charming we need to get away and I need to talk to you"

"Gemma please"

"Ill text you the flight details have a safe flight jade"

Two days later

I groaned as I stood in the air port paps surrounding me. Fans pointing why can't samcrow leave me alone ! "jade who are you picking up" a pap asked "some family" were they my family ? I mean juice was and to him they were his family so I guess they are? "From where?!" another asked. "America.." I said before walking to a little girl

"hello sweetie. Are you a fan" she looked about 6 "yes I wanna be just like you when I'm bigger!" I smiled "Would you like a photo". I smiled for the picture i signed her shirt. Signed more stuff for other fans before someone cleared their throat

"Gemma" I said quietly. Abel ran up to me I smiled and picked him up I waved to Tara said hello to opies kids and we all headed out of the airport flashes all around us "I feel famous" Ellie grinned.

I laughed a bit but stopped we got to my range rover And all hopped in I helped Gemma put everyone's suite cases in the trunk and sighed hopefully free this visit samcrow will leave me alone

"This is from hap" Gemma handed me a note as we got in the car I ripped it up twice and threw it out the window Gemma glared at me. A little and I shrugged "I don't want anything to do with him" she sighed and I started the car

Haps p.o.v

"Man c'mon talk please , gem Tara and the kids are with jade they will fix this" juice looked at me then back to the tv he sighed "this Is your fault" I looked out the window "I know" "no I don't think you do" juice said raising his voice "man I'm sorry you know that" he shook his head "WELL FIX IT!". I growled and stood up "not as easy as you think"

A croweatter grinded on me. She bent down and kissed me .. something's wrong this isn't right it's nothing like jades kisses they were soft and left me always wanting more. I pushed the girl off me "no". "But baby" "get off slut" I shouted and stood up and through my beer bottle at the wall "Baby I can help" I turned around and saw that crow eatter .. ima "no fuck no I don't want you I want jade!". All the boys looked at me and I shook my head and looked at jax "I need her"