Chapter 40

Jades p.o.v
I was do glad to have that cast off we were practising dances for a small show coming up. John stood behind me as the choreographer smiled "okay 5,6,7,8" each of the boys. Put their hands on our hips and slid them down a little. "Okay girls now sway your hips and walk of" left right I walked off pointing at john. It was weird doing this and not singing but the band wasn'there today and neither were the mics "Okay that seems good be ready Tori's. All the fans will be here. You do a signing and 5 songs" Bruce called.

"You going to Louis tonight?" perrie asked skipping over "yeah. Me hap as the kids what about you?" she smiled "yeah me and Zayn. I think Liam and Sophia will be there aswell but ... Leigh Jesy Harry and Niall won't be there". I laughed "alright babes cya tonight" "jade" haps raspy voice spoke behind me I smiled "hey baby". He pecked my lips "where are our kids hap" he smirked "worried" I nodded "well yeah just a bit" he smiled "don't stress Leigh and Jesy went to change their nappies quickly babe"

"Aww pet. Look at cha". I whipped baby powder off Frankie's cheek and looked at the girls "what did ya do to my daughter" Jesy frowned "she started peeing and the baby powder went everywhere and .. well ya know" hap started laughing and I smiled "idiots". Leigh poked her tongue out "cya tommrow mumma"

"Behave" I whispered hap smiled "always" I rolled my eyes and opened Louis door "honey I'm hommmmmeee". "Baby I missed you!" I heard Eleanor call back. She ran around the corner and hugged me. I laughed "what's cooking good lookin" she shrugged "not a clue, Louis cooking" I laughed "oh god were all gonna get food poisoning" "heard that!" Louis shouted. El waved to hap and stole Frankie out of my arms "come in the lounge room"

Louis glared a little at hap " you know what happened to jade because of you" Liam looked down Sophia looked confused perrie cradled Tyler frowning Eleanor rubbed Louis back "calm down lou" and Zayn just stared at hap angrily "yeah.. I know" I looked. Down slightly. "Don't let it happen again" Zayn said sternly "I'm trying to prevent that" his fists clenched at his sides and I bit my lip

"Hap can you hold Frankie my arm is a bit sore" he looked at me and his eyes softened "I'm. Sorry yeah sure babe" I handed frankie to him and shot Louis and Zayn warning looks they sighed but nodded

"Atleast she's safe now" Liam said. I smiled at him. "Ew ew ewwww jade take your son he vomited on meee" perrie squeald. We all laughed. "Aww but he loves his Aunty"

I smirked and she scrunched her face up "not sure if I'm lovin him at the moment" I laughed and grabbed Tyler and he vomited again. I frowned "yuck" and then he vomited again. "Okay something's wrong here" Eleanor said. Looking worried I felt his fore head and my heart stop "happy we need to get him to the hospital"

Haps p.o.v
"Can I get a photo" a nurse asked. Jade frowned "I've got other things on my mind right now like my child being sick". The girl frowned "sorry I didn't know" she walked away and jade shook her head as the doctor walked in " mrs thirlwall"

I stood up rubbing jades back "is my boy okay". The doctor looked at me "he has been released just a small fever this happens to newborns. Keep an eye on him and mix this in his next three bottles he should be fine". Jade sighed in relief "thank you so much"

Jade fell next to me and I through the condom. In the bin. I wrapped my arms around her an she sighed "an I a bad mum ?". I frowned "what do you mean baby" she sighed "between your club shit and me and my band ... these kids are flying cal and forth from different countries"

I lit a smoke and breathed it in "jade your an amazing mother and the fact that all this shit has happened and were all still in one price .. well fuck were a fucked up family but all the best families are". She pecked my lips "thanks hap I love you" I Took the smoke out of my mouth and rubbed her back "and you know I love you too jade and our kids"