Chapter 50

Jades p.o.v

"Okay so we could sing move?" Jesy asked we nodded and she wrote it down. We were using the club house to practise for tomorrow which is sorta awkward because everyone is watching us perrie through hands up in the air "we have to sing little me" Leigh nodded "yeah we announced the other day that it would be our new single so we sorta have to .. should we sing two songs from our other album?" I jumped up and down "oh oh how ya doin!!!" Jesy laughed and wrote it down "okay so between DNA wings and change your life?" we all sat and stare at the list perrie shurgged "change your life" we all smiled agreeing and Leigh grinned "and if we have time salute"

"Okay boys you's can stay on the tour bus tonight" Bruce called as the dancers walked away he pointed at us "you's be safe I'm taking the team out for dinner while you's chill out" we nodded and. He walked off "Aunty jadey Aunty jadey !" I grinned "NO WAY ABLE MY LITTLE MONSTER" I picked him up and he laughed " I missed you !" I kissed his cheek go see cousins Kenny piper and Ellie they're on the playground"

"You like it here ?" perrie asked. I smiled "everyone is so welcoming here and it's like a big family here I love the town but I dunno if I'd ever move here it's so dangerous" perrie nodded. Leigh and Jesy went to look at stores around town perrie sighed "well I'm sure zayns awake now so I'm gonna go FaceTime him" I smiled "tell him i said hi"

"Jade thirlwall" I smirked and spun around "Jackson teller" he grinned and hugged me "how are you darlin" I smiled "jet lag" he nodded "enjoy" I laughed "I recon" hap walked over "hey baby" I smiled "where's the kids hap" he shrugged "ty is asleep in my dorm and one of the crow eatters wanted to hold Frankie" I gave him a blank stare "you what" jax snickers And hap shrugged I groaned and barged past him.

I walked upto the group of croweatters. And grabbed Frankie "Don't touch my daughter" "what are you gonna do about it" I glared at her "your here to be a slut not a baby sitter if it was any other time of the year and I wasn't about to go on tour. I would have you on the floor right now. So stear clear touch my kids or fiancé and you won't wanna know what I'm gonna do about it"

Haps p.o.v

"Are you stupid like umm they're here to have sex with the boys hap not to fucking hold my kid" I sighed "baby" she handed juice Frankie and looked at me "just please a few days hap no fights I don't wanna start my tour in a shitty mood" I growled "their you go with you and your Fucking fans again!" She looked at me and shook her headb"i didn't even mention them .... stop hap just stop"

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath before hugging her "you know how to push my buttons jade" she sighed "don't I know it"

I watched as jade fed Tyler. Baby food she looked at me "your a creep" I winked at her an started feeding Frankie "dada" I smiled "hey princess" she smiled as she ate her baby custard shit ,I felt her fart a few times "jade she has to get a diper change" jade looked at me "okay go on dad do your thing" I sighed "really" jade smirked "yeah c'mon"

"That's fucking gross babe " I put a fresh diper on Frankie and she smiled I looked at jade and she smiled leaning over and pecking my lips softly "see not to hard" I pecked her lips again "nah just gross" jade laughed and put the kids in a pram

She turned back to me and sighed "you have no idea how hard it is without you" I frowned "don't the girls help look after the twins" she nodded "yeah but that's not what I meant like me and the girls get hate. For bent able to sing for hanging out with people we are constantly having to watch what we say incase someone takes it the wrong way ... it's just stressful like the other day Jesy got. Told if a rumour that she was pregnant all because when her and some friends were out in public she said how she loved the twins and that it would be a challenge having to be the mum of twins a pap over herd and put th' story saying Jesy is pregnant and who do you think the dad is"

Jade looked at me "you keep me grounded when I visit all my cares oh away hap" I kissed her "I love you jade" she cuddled into my chest "love you happy"