Chapter 36

Jades p.o.v

I woke up to a flashing phone I sighed wiping my eyes and readying the text

From hap

Hey baby I hope your safe , lyla and the three kids are coming to spend time with you she's feeling low about opie I hope that's okay babe but i didn't let Gemma go with her . lyla lands in an hour.

I sighed oh how charming I got up and got dressed and had a shower I wore some high shorts with braces and a cut off top I slipped on a pair of white high top converse I knocked on Louis door "hey jade what's up". I smiled "well I've gotta go to the airport and pick up a friend and her three kids can you watch the twins?" Louis frowned "okay this is what we are gonna do, we can drop el and the twins off at Harry's cause Niall and Harry are already there and then I'm taking you to the airport we will take the baby seats out get the seats up in the boot everyone will fit"

So here I am at the airport with Louis "JADE!" Ellie squeald then looked at Louis "your your ..... your Louis Tomlinson !" he checked "hello love" after helping everyone In the car we took off back to Harry's. I could see the Ira "ignore it jade" Louis said firmly a he drove I bit my lip and leaned my head against the window as a tear rolled down my cheek I hate this

I grabbed the twins out if the car and walked inside we had dropped Louis off at Harry's earlier ... I went in the apartment and sighed walking upstairs and placing the twins in there beds I grabbed my laptop and skyped juice. As lyla and the kids got ready downstairs

Haps p.o.v

"FIX THIS" jade yelled through the computer at us "baby calm down" she looked down "ya know I spoke to them yesterday" "lass I dont tibk that's a good idea" chibs said. She looked back up "I old them to leave me alone and that I have no idea what you's do and all they said was 'sorry until the sons do what we've asked. That can't happen!"

we heard a door slam open and lyla scream within seconds jades bedroom door opens "grab her!" jade screamed and fought against them "let go of her!" I shouted a guy picked up the laptop. ... Ira "until you do what we've asked we keep the girl the girl down stairs will look after the twins"

The screen went blank I dropped to my knees "no no no this can't fucking happen jax we have to stop this!" "photos of jade being taken away are already on twitter I stood up and saw jade trying to run but got caught and thrown into the van .. why didn't anyone stop them ! Jax growled "table now !"

Jades p.o.v

I screamed in pain as a knife sliced across my thigh I couldn't talk though I had like a cloth thing in my mouth A tear rolled down my cheek I had five cuts on each a three on one leg and two on the other. I've been here three hours and I hate it so far they've cut me kicked me as punched me one of them dragged me across the room by my hair and I fucking terrified !

The phone went off and the leader put it on loud speaker "I'll get clay out of jail he will push the guns running it we will take some every now and then but not always ... we need to know if jade is safe" "bring the girls take the gag out and don't dragged her by the hair this time" I walked over "jade?" jax called I swallow "yeah I'm here" "are you okay ?" I heard bobby. I rolled my eyes "oh yeah I'm freaking fantastic!".

One of the guys pushed me to the floor and stepped on my wrist I heard a snap I screamed "stop!" jax yelled. I was helped up "let her go and we will do the deal". The head guy looked at me get out of here pop star!" I walked out and knew exactly where I was

"can I borrow your phone" I asked a girl. Her eyes lit up but them filled with worry as she looked at me "sure". I dial Perries number "hello?". "Perrie please come get me". "Jade! it's all over twitter photos of those Irish guys stealing you where are you !". "Big Ben please come get me" "on my way babe". I hung up and deleted her number so it wasn't leaked and thanked the fan I sat on a seat and looked at my hand. It was broken ...