43. King Of The Ring

- Shane -

"We've been expect-"

I point the tip of the gun at the bastards forehead and walk forward until he's moving backward and into a wall.

Them I slam the butt of my gun into the pressure point of the guy's neck who opened the door.

He dropped to the floor, unconscious.

I hear the sound of footsteps coming down the staircase and into the kitchen where we were.

"What was that-" Another guy walked in and stopped for a second when he saw us.

"Wassup?" I asked sarcastically and launched myself forward.

My fist connected with his shocked face with a hard 'crunch'.

He staggered back, catching himself on the wall. The corner of his mouth spewed blood.

"You should go find your daughter, daddy-o." I said to Mr. Bowden. "It'll take a while to get rid of this bastard."

Without a word, he continued through the huge house.

I turned to the guy as he was repeatedly wiping the back of his hand over his busted lip.

"Come on, big boy." I taunted. "Gonna beat my ass already?"

The guy growled angrily at me, before standing straight up.

"Son of a-" He started, but I threw another punch. This time connecting to his nose.

He fell backward onto the floor, coughing blood.

I hovered over him, throwing punch after punch.

"Don't. Ever. Call my mother. A bitch." I growled at him.

Then as I was about to throw another punch, I felt someone grab my arm from behind.

I looked up, to see it was another of Nicholas's goons.

He took advantage of my shocked state and grabbed me off of the other guy by my shirt and threw me into the wall across from them.

I don't have time for this!

My back slammed into the wall, making a huge crack appear. I dropped to the floor.

Goon number two helped the first one up and they both came toward me.

I shook the pain off and pulled myself up.

Goon number one went to grab my arms, and I shot my elbow into his stomach.

Number two didn't hesitate. He cracked his fist into my jaw with so much force, my head whipped to the side.

"Not so hot now, pretty boy." Number two spat at me sending another punch into my stomach.

By this time, number one was on his feet again. But he wasn't attacking me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mason and the first guy brawling.

I laughed a little and turned back to the goon number two.

He went to swing at me again, but I wasn't having that. He's had enough of fucking with Shane Winters.

I caught his fist in my hand right before it connected to my left eye.

Then I brought my foot up and shot it into his abdomen, sending him flying into a table with a flowery vase on it.

The vase tipped over, but I caught it before it slipped off the table.

"Hey." I called to the guy and he looked up from the floor.