Too much of family dramas ....

Start from the beginning

"Shhh...." I bit my lower lips and my eyelids fluttered.

"Huxley.. Huxley.....,yeah that name sounded so familiar, but how did I forget that!
Huxley is my dad's father. Then is that grand daughter me? " I asked him like an innocent kid.

"Ouchh!! My stomach hurts due to this hard laughing. I will not forget this for my life time " he said holding his stomach and panting heavily.

"Arjun ! Tell me this ! Seriously was your dad mentioning me?? " I asked him still confused.

"Darling do you think I'll agree to marry someone else ?
Its you !! Only you !! , my beloved." He assured and came forward giving me a warm hug .

I was in his embrace, wetting his shirt with my happy tears . He lifted my chin and looked straight into my teary eyes . He rubbed away the tear beads and asked me ," Why do you cry ?Aren't you happy my dear? ".

" You don't know how much happy I am Arjun . It is the most wonderful moment in my life. I am telling you this whole heartedly I love you!! love you so much Arjun ! " I opened up.

I wrapped my hands around his torso, sticking on to him as much closer as I could , I felt the fragrance of his minty cologne for the first time . He gave a soft peck on my forehead and we stood like that for hours.

Arjun's pov:

"What will I do with this silly girl??

Nothing can be done rather than face palming.. Totally innocent she is !!"

This was the thing that ran inside my brainy head.

We stood in each others embrace for hours . Atlast it was Neha who took her hands off me and looked deep into my orbs and finally shooted out the questions one after another,

"Arjun, but how did you know about my Grandpa and family??

Even I don't know him personally. Guess what I've seen him only in photos.....

And how did your dad accept for our wedding??

When did you tell him about us?? am all confused. Arjun please reveal what's going on around me" she pleaded.

I expected for this doubts long before but amidst of hugging session she totally forgot to ask anything and now it has started . But I am not going reveal that so soon . So I pulled her onto my arms again and grinned,
"Don't be a moment spoiler by asking silly questions . Can't you wait my dear ?" asking that , I raised my hands and wrapped it around her neck and pulled her close to me.

"Arjun please tell me other wise my head will blast . " She insisted and tried move away from my hold.

"Hahaa.....To know that you must come along with me somewhere. ", I winked suggesting this.

"Not again Arjun.
Tell me here !! Now please ! " she argued pouting her face .

"No way darling ! Don't waste time by arguing. Come with me ,you will know everything " I said as I holded her wrist and dragged her out of the hotel. As we reached the place where my bike was parked , I left my hold off her wrists and lifted her up in my arms and made her to sit in my ducati.Then I clambered upon, ignited the engine and fleeted towards my home. Obviously there was a surprise waiting for her at my home.

On our way to home she kept on pestering me keeping a puppy dog face and punching my back with her fists, "Arjun !! Tell me Arjun ... Pleaseeee.....Arjun say me no please.. "

It was really cute to hear her pleadings. "Awwww....a good massage! Continue you punching till we reach." I smirked.

She frowned. After a small ride we reached my home. She looked at me giving a why-are-we-here-? Kind of look.