43

Monae POV

Kiki!? Are you dumb or just dumb?

I dragged her bloody body out the tub and put covers over her.

She must of did this a few hours ago because all her cuts were basically healed can you believed this bitch took her arm sitches out? It could have killed her the tub had zero water in it it was just filled with her blood

I bet this is Jarvis's fault. I told her as she started to wake up.

Its not he helped me realize shit no one was brave enough to tell me myself.

Kiki you don't know what your talking about...

I'm useless Monae! What's the point of helping me huh? Saving me huh? Him rich you and Mo were and are wasting your time please just leave me be

I haven't given up on you yet ki nether has Mo or uncle rich.

If I was ....gone dead Marky would be out my life it would be easier for you Guys to do your jobs I wouldn't piss jar off all the time Vinny would be Vinny Molone Molone and most importantly nae I wouldn't have to hurt anymore you don't know how bad I want this all.

Shhhhh its gonna be OK I'm going to call the trap nurse and he'll fix up your arm and he and I won't tell Mo because he will beat your ass. We just got you out the hospital.

Vinny POV

Aye I'm coming over Mo with Kristina I got the 500,0000 we needed I don't need this bitch no more but still.

Ight come over ionn really care since when does your ashy ass even call before you come?

I can see that hairline moving further back through the phone. Do yo want me to call jar?

I don't think Kiki and him are cool he told he she useless and she agreed with him so I'm just going to call him instead.

I'm bringing some bitxhes

With Kristina ? You on some foul shot yourself.

Yea yea one.

One.

Kristina hurry that ass up.

I'm coming damn do you know how long it takes a girl to get ready?

No.... duhh bitch I said under my breath.

Monae POV

Oh shoot he's inviting people over. We have to go to the trap.
I said lugging Kiki down the stairs in her towel

Monae where are you and Kiki going?

To get another tattoo

Where you getting it Kiki?

Shes getting it on her arm

Monae Kiki has a mouth she can talk

I watched Kiki take a huge exhale.

I'm.....getting .....it ....on my arm

OK I'm guessing your putting on clothes before you leave?

Yea she is I'm going to go get them for her. Kiki stay here.

Mo POV

Hmmm Kiki.?

Hmm?

Why is your hand soaked in blood?

Hmm?

You heard me bitch didn't think I seen? Y'all ain't slick.

I...didn't...do it to myself.....if thats what...your wondering.

You ain't good at lying but go on.

I tripped face forward and a knife got stuck on to one of my sitches OK?

Sure so where are you guys going?

To the trap nurse

I sighed Monae get the medical kit. Next time you door this to yourself I'm going to fuck up your face.

When she brought it down I finish giving Kiki stitches and cleaned her wounds and went upstairs.